1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Self-Bishop Leech

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by xNator, Mar 29, 2017.

1. ThePotatoSalad

ThePotatoSalad Windraider

Mar 19, 2017
    Male
    Sweden
    12:01 PM
    LucyFlower/ZhanShen666
    Bishop
    ChineseSoul
    Are you missing anyhting ? where is the part between gs2 and himes?

don't tell me you are going to stay at gs2 to lv95

2. OP
    OP
    xNator

xNator Chronos

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    5:01 AM
    xNator
    Night Lord
    Eternal
    stay at gs2 until himes lol

3. ThePotatoSalad

Mar 19, 2017
    Male
    Sweden
    LucyFlower/ZhanShen666
    Bishop
    ChineseSoul
    lol ? are you for real? There is no priest who staying at gs to lv95.

4. OP
    OP
    xNator

xNator Chronos

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    xNator
    Night Lord
    Eternal
    Many classes want level 80 priests for himes, because they have max hs. Also, even if priests aren't in leech level for himes they still get exp if the party member theyre with is within 5 levels of them. If they go with cb at 80 and the cb is level 75-85 the priest gets full exp
    Staying at gs2 until 80 isnt even hard, I stay on a drk until 80 there on a 1x exp server

5. ThePotatoSalad

Mar 19, 2017
    Male
    Sweden
    LucyFlower/ZhanShen666
    Bishop
    ChineseSoul
    Can you even get xp from himes at lv80 ? do you even know the xp range ? Do you know what himes level?

I'm done.

6. OP
    OP
    xNator

xNator Chronos

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    xNator
    Night Lord
    Eternal
    if u kill in a party with another person and that person is within 5 levels of u, u both get exp.

7. Snow

Snow Mr. Anchor

Aug 30, 2015
    Male
    Demure
    I have a pen. I have an apple... but Dawg doesn't like apples so my Pen Pineapple Apple Pen is just Pen Pineapple Pen MapleF4

seriously... The only reason this thread is here is because some people want to see the world on fire...

Nator. Dawg. or whoever you are cause i don't recognise you anymore...
    If you don't want to play bishop, don't.
    If you don't want to self leech, don't.
    If you think this server is unfair, don't play it.
    and most importantly
    If you don't want other people to tell you how to live your life. Don't do the same to them.

You do you.
    You wanna leech 1-150 and then notice that you can't play your char, it's your own choice.
    If you want to struggle for 1,5 year with exping NL to 130 lvl, on your way begging people for free leech and quitting several times cause of exhaust, it's also your own choice.

and don't get me started about comparing people who just pay for 100hours of leech and are afk in the meantime to those who selfleech for 100 hours and actually put an effort to their game and their leveling. Cause that's fuckin unfair.

btw Dawg.
    remember who was leeching you, with bishop, with HS on skeles back in the days? :^)

• Like Like x 8
  8. OP
    OP
    xNator

xNator Chronos

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    xNator
    Night Lord
    Eternal
    Martin, i already said im not against leech, im against self leech :3
    And i'm not trying to watch the world burn i made this suggestion thread because i love this server and want to see it succeed. So if i see an opportunity to make it better, im going to voice my opinion

9. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    7:01 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    Ah so......

getting free leech, or $ leech is acceptable

but with his own effort, doing selfleech is inacceptable (cuz it kills exp that should be go to you, for free maybe? :p)

????

10. Snow

Snow Mr. Anchor

Aug 30, 2015
    Male
    Demure
    The only difference between self leech and a friend leeching me for free is that in 2nd situation the one on the rope is too lazy to make their own bish.

• Like Like x 2
  11. OP
    OP
    xNator

xNator Chronos

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    xNator
    Night Lord
    Eternal
    NOW U GOT IT! :D

12. Snow

Snow Mr. Anchor

Aug 30, 2015
    Male
    Demure
    following that logic we should simpy start with banning multi acc and multiclient users.

13. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    7:01 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    [​IMG]

14. OP
    OP
    xNator

xNator Chronos

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    xNator
    Night Lord
    Eternal
    And a side note, I didn't quite because i couldn't get leech, i only leeched 118-120. I quit because i believed tt10 was a myth and after 16 zak runs i still didn't have it. It wasn't until a year later and i came back and did 2 more runs that i got it

15. Snow

Snow Mr. Anchor

Aug 30, 2015
    Male
    Demure
    Cause fucking HSing yourself in fm with your 2nd acc 2nd mule on 2nd client/pc is fucking unfair and gives u advantage over those players that are too lazy to do the same.

16. OP
    OP
    xNator

xNator Chronos

Dec 16, 2015
    Male
    xNator
    Night Lord
    Eternal
    This thread wasn't to argue and I was just trying to state my opinion on the matter. Leeching urself is something I'm against and u guys can view that however you want. I'm not going to post on this thread anymore because I don't see it going anywhere. Sorry if I offended anyone

17. Guypson

Guypson Red Snail

Mar 16, 2017
    Male
    6:01 AM
    Oblivion
    Warrior
    i just went through this page and tbh guys i don't see a problem with it either self leeching or not it just shows someone is willing to put that much work into the game the point is its a game why have so many restrictions if it does not hurt anyone else?
    everyone plays their way and have fun with it some people like myself love to grind like to find things and just hunt mobs for drops and some just love to hunt bosses and build for bosses most people that builds towards bossing will self leech because that is the goal for them on the game at the end a lot of people like that will form parties to go hunt harder to kill bosses equals how we have people who sells helms and drops from various bosses all this like it or not still ties into people leveling their chars fast enough to do so no point to be name calling or get mad/frustrated i just started playing this server as well i don't find it unfair i just haven't caught up to the other players some people like to level compete and if somebody levels faster then they do they get mad if that other person is leeching either self or by others well that is just my take on this just take your time you'll get there like everyone else

18. yukkichan

yukkichan Timer

Oct 3, 2015
    Female
    6:01 PM
    Are you done making a fool of yourself?

19. Nikki

Nikki Selkie Jr.

Apr 16, 2015
    Female
    Nikki
    Assassin
    Whole thread and nobody touches on this debates X factor? Disgusting.

Fundamental structural flaw maple's 4th jobs have is that mage ultimates represent both the fastest way of attaining capital and experience. This ofc being compounded by the ultimate attainment process having both leveling and quest based barriers to entry.

bbokko perfectly illustrated that the balancing flaw exists when exclaiming that those who did not follow it were casual players.

In a flaw free game, casual-ness is based on time played not class played. Horrible argument style helping list the flaw while arguing against a flaw existing, by the way.

Most successful MMORPG's attempt to incorporate some level of balance among different play styles. I theorize.. if Maple were a pay2play game from the start the 'mage ultimates are meta' gamestate that occurred from the introduction of 4th job through the introduction of big bang that Maple Legends attempts to emulate likely would never have existed.

Theory becomes much more plausible with every profit-driving, ultimate having class Neckson introduced post big bang

The meat and potatoes: Mages becoming reasonably competitive at bossing on top of keeping slight mobbing superiority (and for clerics the support) after a long, tough road to 4th job would've made for a great underdog class. Instead, mages staying shit at single target and becoming absolutely OP at mobbing (in a grinding based game) come 4th job looks more like a clever profit driving mechanic. They wanted you shit NLs/BMs/etc to have no choice but to create a mage so they could suck more of your money.

tl;dr yes mages are broken and its because Neckson scammed you and/or your parents about a decade ago you sad sack of shit, why are you still playing yhis game?

• Like Like x 2
  20. Kingfisher

Kingfisher Blue Snail

Apr 10, 2017
    6:01 AM
    Kingfisher
    Shadower
    This post was a roller coaster for sure.
    leaching and self leeching aside your first character in any game should be one that excels at profit in some way.(if your not a casual)
    Bishop just so happens to fill the role of best first character to fund your other characters.
    So yay i made a bishop and i hoarded a ton of mesos along the way.
    Wouldnt it be great if i could just use that bishop to help my main character level to a point where it becomes efficient?
    If you answered no:congrats if you ever leech from a bishop your a bigot.
    if you answered yes:eek:f course you did its common sense hard work = rewards.