1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion: Lower the price of AP Resets (Updated)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Iced, Apr 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Iced

Iced Horny Mushroom

Apr 13, 2017
    Male
    9:27 PM
    Iced / Foul
    I/L Arch Mage
    Beaters
    So I basically just got done with reading Kim's "The Future of MapleLegends" thread:
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/the-future-of-maplelegends.10108/

She started to talk about feedback from others at one point and one of the Tedious bullet notes were:
    -HP washing - this feature has mixed opinions for a lot of people, but in end you need vote for months to buy limited AP resets, and there's no way to speed this up

So I started thinking, what if there is a way? As we have seen, the cash shop can be edited with the Donor Tab and plus the adding of new items. So I'm pretty sure there should not be a problem as far as reduction of price in the Cash Shop. Most items are priced normally, but with this being a private sever and basically free to play in every way, why do some things have to be so expensive?

With a lot of NEW players starting to play (myself being one) there is going to be a big increase in having to HP wash, ect and I'll be honest when I heard about HP washing, how confusing it was and how long it would take, I was thinking of 2 things:
    Quitting or deleting my character and making a new Job that doesn't have to HP wash.

But having already fallen in love with this game and seeing how fun it is compared to today's GMS, I do not plan to quit and I honestly want to make a NL but I am not looking foward to paying 3.1k a day for months... Why not at least lower the prices so we can at least get done with it faster? So with all of that being said here is my suggestion for the price of AP/SP Reset's.

Initial Suggestion: AP/SP Reset Price: 1,000NX

New Suggestion: AP Reset Price: 2,500NX

This way, only being 1k, it will for sure speed up the process so that people do not have to worry about waiting forever to complete their character. At the moment I am level 56, I am told that I have to start putting points on INT, get INT gear plus a Zakum Helmet and with a 3.1k nx price of an AP reset and that I can only get like 3 in 2 days, should I even bother? Why not make it to where we can at least get 5 of them a day? As for SP Resets, I believe they are dependent on whatever job number you are but why not make it easy at least for people who messed up? "Oh no, I should have maxed out Maple Warrior 20 first?" But if you read this whole thread you'll notice that I only talked about AP Reset's because that is my main item to lower in price. SP Reset is more of a "I didn't want it to feel left out thing." But that will be all for this suggestion thread, hopefully it is something that can and will be done. Thank you all for reading and I hope you all have a nice day!

Added Edit: So after talking to a good number of people who were not happy with my thread and reading comments and hearing a few suggestions I decided to change the 1,000NX asking price to 2,500NX and since no one seems to care for the SP part of this thread, to just take it out all together. Hopefully everyone see's the update and gives their new thoughts on the new price.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.