1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Warrior Questions

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Knotel, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Knotel

Knotel Snail

Mar 18, 2017
    Male
    6:14 PM
    Knotel
    Warrior
    Hello.
    I started a Warrior and got smoe questions. First how much Dex should i aim for? Iam new so I dont have the money for good equip.
    Which Warrior class is the best one? I dunno what I go for.

And Iam looking for a guild xdd

• Like Like x 1
  2. Heps

Heps Slimy

Feb 13, 2017
    Male
    5:14 PM
    Defender
    Hi!
    Well fist of all focus on you SP as it is crusial to max Improve max hp as fist 5 levels. Second if you plan to hp wash get some base int in as low level as possible, I went with 40 base. Once you get to 21 you can add some dex in order not to miss some monsters. Level 30 is where you have to decide which path you are going to take. All warrior classes are overpowered if you spend enough time on them. So its up to your preference. Don't go over 40-50 dex and you'll be fine. This is a rough guide, remember its your path and you are controlling your character, so go crazy!
    If you need more tips msg me :)

3. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    10:14 AM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Hm well I started as a warrior myself, from my experience I suggest having 60 base dex.
    And go for the class that you will enjoy playing because it's really depending on playstyle.

4. MapleBento

MapleBento Slimy

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    10:14 AM
    Grizzly
    Dark Knight
    Noir
    Howdy! I'm Dae and I like to think that I'm slightly experienced with the warrior class.
    Firstly, never go above 50 base dex. That's when it becomes bad to add more dex. If you really can't hit the mobs with 50 base dex you should focus on improving your gear.
    A good item for warriors is the level 35 Blue Crusader Chainmail sold in the armor shop in Ludi. Scroll that either with 60%s or, if you're poor, use 100%s from the scroll seller in kerning sewer.

As for the best class, well, there isn't a best but here is the rundown:

Hero: Best multiple target boss damage, example: zakum arms. Has cool looking skills, rage is 15 att so it's useful if you don't use ciders or if your party doesn't use ciders. Grinds well.

Paladin: Best single target damage, uses elemental attacks, do good damage, all around cool class. No party buff however. Great at grinding too because of Heavens Hammer.

Dark Knight: Considers the weakest in terms of damage but has the Hyper Body buff which makes you very valuable. You do good damage for the most part, although some memers in this server will tell you otherwise, and can mob and single target well.

All three are pretty well rounded, maybe watch some videos for ideas.

• Like Like x 8
  5. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    1:14 PM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    It's useful if you want to end friendships by replacing their heartstoppers or onyx apples with your rageOnionInnocent

• Like Like x 4
  6. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    7:14 PM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    DKLIVESMATTER!

I would say 40 base dex is enf. save money from the start for lvl 50 zhelm cos its acc buff is amazing. you wont miss after for areally long time.

About the class.
    I would say hero is the most boring one and pala is the most fun because of elements but its really about the player.
    Im a Drk and i gotta say i love it.
    Hb makes you really valuable and the dmg on zerk 20 at lvl 120-130 is realllly good.
    The cons, you MUST wash to get to 18.7k hp asap for the zerk skill. and, zerk30book is a pain in the ass. (TRUST ME WHEN I SAY ITS A PAIN IN THE FUCKING ASS)

Tbh. anything is good woth warrior tanky grinds well can boss most bosses and fun.

7. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    9:14 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    My best friend played Hero and I played Paladin. I always felt jealous of his ability to out-damage me when mobbing, but I was able to out-damage him when it came to single-target opponents that were elemental-weak. I'd recommend a base-50 dex and use some equips that give you high dex to compensate...and Sniper Pills from Ludi is something I highly recommend. If you make a Dark Knight, the Hyper Body will allow you to survive a Zakum run early on and you can get the Z-Helm much faster if you get enough mesos to pay a guild to run the expedition. I never did any HP washing on my Paladin, but I know my friend did HP washing on his Hero.

8. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    7:14 PM
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    In maple legends pala got buffed. they are now have more dmg even with out element weakness

9. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    9:14 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    My Page hasn't gotten that far yet. =o)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    6:14 PM
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
  11. Library

Library Slimy

Nov 6, 2016
    12:14 PM
    Slave
    Heroes are still better on neutral mobs, if my math isn't wrong. The highest charge we have is Fire - 175% and heroes have a 2XX% multiplier with ACA. Can't recall if the Blash-Brandish differential % makes up for it but idk.