1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Weapon locked without buying sealing lock

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by currybun, Mar 21, 2022.

1. currybun

currybun Slime

Jun 16, 2020
    Female
    6:23 AM
    Creampiee
    Marksman
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): I just discovered that my Dark Neschere has a lock on it. Can't be traded, dropped, etc. But I never purchased a sealing lock or applied one to my weapon. When I tried to relog to fix it, it got unlocked. However when I went into cash shop, the lock reappeared.
    [​IMG]
    What is supposed to happen?: My weapon should not be locked.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: I found out because I equipped another weapon and noticed that my neschere in my inventory was locked.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): All I did since yesterday was wear a bunch of the new event NX. Not sure if one of them created this bug. I've tried to recreate it on my other character but I don't have enough event points to buy all the same items.
    Extra information (optional):

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    Saw someone else mention it goes away if you relog.

3. OP
    OP
    currybun

currybun Slime

Jun 16, 2020
    Female
    Creampiee
    Marksman
    Yup, I tried (mentioned in my post). Comes back when I went into cash shop. Seems like this specific item has a on and off lock now. Or maybe it's the specific NX item I have equipped that's bringing it back.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    12:23 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Fixed next restart!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Estrahl

Estrahl Mr. Anchor

Feb 1, 2021
    Orbis
    3:23 AM
    Kiyomasa, kage, miko, zoku, etc
    Dragon Knight, Cleric, Bowman, Bandit
    Perion
    To be honest that seems like a very useful bug in the moment, it woulf be horrifying to accidentally drop/sell/get hacked and lose the item.

I wonder if in the future they might consider anything gold/perfected would be auto-locked. Or at least ask if people would like that to be the case, especially with weapons and end game equipment.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Edann

Edann Slimy Retired Staff

Oct 24, 2020
    1:23 PM
    Edann
    I/L Arch Mage
    Pasta
    Balance team material ^

7. Oradious

Oradious Mr. Anchor

Aug 28, 2018
    Male
    6:23 PM
    Oradious
    F/P Arch Mage, Gunslinger, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    Lock all yellow items and gear sharers and RWTers would be in shambles. # of PB runs clearing per week would see a significant drop too.

• Like Like x 1