1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Whats up everybody

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Untoldflame, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Untoldflame

Untoldflame Snail

Feb 18, 2019
    Male
    8:18 PM
    Hey everybody. I was a long time Maple player back in the day, playing on/off for around 10 years, starting in the end of beta testing. Lately I've been on a nostalgia kick and trying a few private servers but none of them really fit what I was looking for seeing as they were horribly unbalanced. I'm hoping this place will be a bit more long term for me to stay because from what I can see this place looks pretty awesome!

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    8:18 PM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    You won't be disappointed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    11:18 PM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    Welcome to MapleLegends :heartbeat:

Make sure to check out the guide section on this forum and also the new player charity (linked in my signature) for smooth start.

We have the official discord channel here: https://discordapp.com/invite/XytSU72

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me personally, or ask peeps on discord!

4. hokagay

hokagay Blue Snail

Jan 28, 2019
    Female
    11:18 PM
    tittytea
    Marksman
    Mafia
    Most of the people here are relatively friendly o/
    welcome welcome i hope you stick around !

5. Flare

Flare Orange Mushroom

Aug 3, 2016
    Male
    6:18 AM
    In my opinion, this server has its ups and downs, but overall, I think it's the best old-school MapleStory private server out there. Low rates, no pay2win/vote2win, very smooth (meaning little to no bugs), fantastic support from staff (Unlike Neckson lmao MapleF3), etc.
    My biggest issues with MapleLegends are:
    1. Lack of people - You can walk around in Channel 1 for hours and not see anybody. I suppose it also depends on your time zone though. PQs are difficult to enter, too; especially Orbis and Magatia :C
    2. "Leech culture" - Personally, I'm not a big fan of leeching (Paying someone to train you while you AFK). But it's a huge thing in this server.

If these two things don't bother you, then you're gonna have an amazing time here. Heck, I'm having an amazing time here despite those things xD

At any rate, welcome!

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    5:18 AM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    The problem with the leeching culture is well... I think the avg. age here is around ~22ish +, so that means people have jobs, university, college or something else they tend to have to go to.

Big F for when we were kids and were able to play this 2D game 10 hours a day with no real problem.

7. Louisbr13

Louisbr13 Blue Snail

Feb 7, 2019
    Male
    12:18 AM
    Tranox
    Fighter
    Newcomers
    Hail man

As an old player of the Global server, comingo back from 10 years of hiato, i can say that this is a good server, the people looks nice, helps me when I need, answer questions, are educated, and the staff looks very active. I put an vote up to the server, deserves a try.