1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Zipangu expansion - Neo Tokyo

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Shinohara, May 13, 2017.

Would you like to see this in Legends?

1. yes

2. no

3. I do not mind eitherway

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    10:09 AM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Hello everyone, i'm here today to propose adding Neo Tokyo to Legends which is a further expansion to Zipangu, Japan.

I would assume that some do not know about it or has never had the chance to play this map as it was only released in JMS, TMS, EMS, and MSEA where it was discontinued for the latter 2 after Big Bang or so.

A little backstory on the map itself;
    Neo Tokyo is set 100 years into the future from current Zipangu's timeline where robots rule lands of Japan and is split into 6 different timelines(See below) that chronicles the sequence of events that led to its current state.
    There is also three different endings to the story of Neo Tokyo(normal, good, and true ending) that depends on the order of quests you choose to complete.

Additionally, future Japan is also linked to Maplestory's main storyline as the black mage and magatia is mentioned in the quests.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Neo Tokyo serves as a high level/end game map so to speak as despite the basic level requirement of level 100 to enter, the majority of monsters and bosses there far exceed the basic level entry at level 115 as the lowest and 2nd lowest being level 135 and so on.

Additionally, you will need to complete a quest in order to gain access to Neo Tokyo itself that involves going into past zipangu(Kaede Castle) to hunt for specific items or purchase an item with NX from the cash shop to skip the hunting quest.

I personally want Neo Tokyo to be added as well as i have played and painstakingly completed the entire storyline before. SlimeBlush
    *I can help with the data where necessary as i still have my JMS and MSEA clients.

Videos of the map.

You can visit this pages for more information if you're interested in it or support this!
    http://maplestory.Neckson.co.jp/campaign/tokyo.asp
    https://strategywiki.org/wiki/MapleStory/Towns/Japan

• Like Like x 8
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.