1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Belated Howdy!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Viconia, May 8, 2024.

1. Viconia

Viconia Red Snail

Apr 21, 2024
    8:23 AM
    Chief Bandit
    Feels a bit weird doing an Introduction at level 70, but that's just because I didn't know if I was actually gonna be getting into this or just messing around for a few levels then moving on to something else!

Well, I'm currently pretty hooked.

Hoping to find a guild that has patience for new people learning the weird mechanics of this game and hopefully finding some people to grind with and eventually progress onto bosses. My main is a Chief Bandit (Viconia) and I'm hoping to also find some people to learn Meso Explosion farming with!

Feel free to add me, I'm online a lot but a generous portion of that is semi-AFK!

My Current Goals:
    4th Job
    Max Out my Monster Book Ring
    Kill my First Boss!
    Hit a WS/CS from Gacha

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Tommygunner

Tommygunner Pac Pinky

Oct 29, 2020
    9:23 AM
    hi would you like to join Toilet? we're part of BurningTree Alliance with Eternals and Adobis, with 15-25 members online in guild and 40-50 in alliance. we're very much happy to help new players, and im stoked to hear you enjoy MapleLegends. You are free to join Adobis if you prefer that name :3

Whisper Repairman if you are interested!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Horntail

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    10:23 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    welcome and lets f*** go brother

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. CaptainNemo

CaptainNemo Slimy

Oct 3, 2017
    Male
    6:23 AM
    CaptainNemo
    Islander
    Ossyrians
    Chatted a bit on discord, hope you enjoy your time here!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. creative

creative Capt. Latanica

Nov 2, 2019
    Male
    Welcome to the server/community! Wishing you luck on your goals

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    Meowdy

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. LiquidOoze

LiquidOoze Mixed Golem

Feb 7, 2018
    Welcome to the server! Feel free to join Pasta, they are primarily a food centric guild looking to invite any like-minded individuals who play casually, level up together, and cook up new recipes. They try to experiment with the wackiest mechanics, pushing the limits beyond.

Please feel free to message akashskyakashsky in game, I've heard he has an extensive library of knowledge involving shadowers since he has double-digit amounts of them (He sure loves that class!). Super friendly guild who will take you to every boss run, just look at me, they even let me tag along!

Last edited: May 9, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1