1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

MP Washing, HP Washing, Double Washing?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Alcor, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Alcor

Alcor Stone Golem

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    1:31 PM
    Alcor
    Bishop
    Generous
    I'm new playing cleric current lv 56. I would like to ask y'all how to do MP washing. Do I need HP Washing or double washing? At what level should I do it?

Also, I plan to make DK, Sin or Hunter for attacker. What kind of what do I need, and at what level. Thank you y'all. Love you all. Happy Mapling!

2. Esmo

Esmo Pac Pinky

Nov 8, 2019
    Male
    11:31 PM
    Esmo
    Beginner
    UpperLeveL
    Mage - fresh ap to mp and mp to int

3. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    10:31 PM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Then when you have max mp you do mp into hp for like 10 times and then you do another ap into mp into int.

Note that the ap into mp into int is dependent on how much int you have. If you're willing to spend tons of nx and have 30k mp by lvl 130, start washing at lvl 70 (all 5 level ap into mp and then into int). After than you can start washing mp into hp and top off your mp with more mp washing

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    Alcor

Alcor Stone Golem

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    Alcor
    Bishop
    Generous

I don't understand this. Can you explain in another word. Also, I don't think I have enough nx starting at lv 70. every 5 pts is around 15.5k nx.

5. OP
    OP
    Alcor

Alcor Stone Golem

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    Alcor
    Bishop
    Generous
    Thanks. This is simple and easy to understand. So lv 120 I can start do it? 1 AP into MP, then take out 1 MP and put back into INT correct? Keep repeat until hit 30k MP?

6. Esmo

Esmo Pac Pinky

Nov 8, 2019
    Male
    Esmo
    Beginner
    UpperLeveL
    5 points to mp and then reset 5 points from mp to int

u can but you’ll end up with 30k at lv 160

start at 80 or 90

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Precel

Precel Zakum Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    4:31 PM
    Precel
    Priest
    Spirit
    A mage doesn't really care for HP washing unless they want some wiggle room at endgame bosses. MP washing is a bit more important since you will be using % based MP potions, so more max MP will make it cost efficient. I recommend MP washing when you have high INT since you will get more MP per wash. I highly doubt you'll need double washing.

yeah this is pretty much it for how to do MP washing

For HP washing, you put (fresh or not) AP into HP, then take out MP to INT

When to start washing/how many INTs to have for these characters depend on your goals. read these guides and decide for yourself.

Is HP Washing Optional?: https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/26370
    HP Washing Guide: https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/3409
    HP Washing: https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/2713
    Advanced HP Wash Calculator: https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/16508
    How to Wash to Infinity: https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/17229/

8. OP
    OP
    Alcor

Alcor Stone Golem

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    Alcor
    Bishop
    Generous
    If I start at lv 120. Will I still be able to have 30k mp at lv 200?

and why higher lv with higher int we get more mp when we wash? Thank you y’all love you all!

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Oradious

Oradious Mr. Anchor

Aug 28, 2018
    Male
    4:31 AM
    Oradious
    F/P Arch Mage, Gunslinger, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    You can start mp washing at lv120, and you'll have enough for 30k raw by lv15x.

You get more MP with higher base int because 10 base int = 1 extra MP when you add your fresh AP into MP.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    And that's exactly what you should NOT do as mage. Mp into hp gives you 6 hp. Ap into hp gives you 6-8 mp. Ap into mp gives you about 100 mp (depending on ur int), meaning 1 ap into mp is 3 mp into hp, meaning 18 hp. Mp wash, then wash mp into hp. That gives you *way* more hp for the same ap.

If this doesn't make sense to you, you'll understand it once you do it a few times. I mostly post this for people who already know about hp washing somewhat. Just trying to avoid people making mistakes due to (minor) misinformation.

11. Esmo

Esmo Pac Pinky

Nov 8, 2019
    Male
    Esmo
    Beginner
    UpperLeveL
    no? that's bad, if he starts at 80 he can get 20k mp by lv 120 so he can spam his ulti few times b4 running out of mana,it saves alot of mesos

starting at lv 120 is a mistake

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. OP
    OP
    Alcor

Alcor Stone Golem

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    Alcor
    Bishop
    Generous
    If I understand correctly.

MP washing = 1 Fresh AP into MP. Then use AP Reset take MP out and put into int or desires stats
    HP Washing = 1 Fresh AP into HP. Then use AP Reset take MP out and put into desires stats.

It is correct? And I don't think I have nx to start at lv 80 or 90. And I believe the higher lv around 120 better base int to work with because gives more MP?

• Like Like x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    Alcor

Alcor Stone Golem

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    Alcor
    Bishop
    Generous
    I would like to, but I would not have nx to do every lv at that lv 80. Also, I heard lv 120+ we have more base int to work with. What is that mean.

14. Esmo

Esmo Pac Pinky

Nov 8, 2019
    Male
    Esmo
    Beginner
    UpperLeveL
    nah all good start at 120. have fun bud! =)

15. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    No. That's exactly what I said you should NOT do as a mage for hp washing. That's how it works with single hp washing instead of double washing for other classes, but not for mages. Mages wash mp into hp and use fresh ap into mp. Read my previous post again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    4:31 PM
    iPippy
    What hes trying to say is: while you *can* hp wash the way you described, it's less efficient because the AP from level up could have been used to mp wash again. Using a reset to do (-mp, +hp) directly will be more efficient use of limited fresh ap.

17. OP
    OP
    Alcor

Alcor Stone Golem

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    Alcor
    Bishop
    Generous
    Ok I read it. After I MP wash my bishop to 30k MP. If I want to do HP Wash. The process is "Use AP reset take mp out and put into hp."?

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. OP
    OP
    Alcor

Alcor Stone Golem

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    Alcor
    Bishop
    Generous
    If I play Bishop. If I do MP wash. I put fresh AP into MP. Then use AP reset take out MP and put into INT. Once I hit 30k MP. If I want to do HP wash. I use AP reset take out MP and put into HP? is that how it works? Then to get back 30k MP. Repeat the same process of MP Wash?

19. OP
    OP
    Alcor

Alcor Stone Golem

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    Alcor
    Bishop
    Generous
    My Goal is to get 10-15k hp not sure if can be more 15k hp. And 30k Mana for bishop at lv 200. If I wash at lv 120, would it be possible? thank love you all.

20. OP
    OP
    Alcor

Alcor Stone Golem

Mar 19, 2020
    Male
    Alcor
    Bishop
    Generous
    Let say if I'm not a mage. If I'm a sin, and I want to do HP washing. How do I do it. From what I'm understanding. put all AP into INT. and wear INT gear as level up. Then what I have to do?