1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

restarting the maplestory addiction: 2020 edition

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Orion, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Orion

Orion Red Snail

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    United Kingdom
    7:03 AM
    Riesevelt
    Priest
    WeenieHutJrs
    Here we go again, boys & girls. I'm Liam!

Nothing gets the old nostalgia senses tingling quite like the memories of entire days spent as a young kid, my beat-up old laptop wired into the £10 router as I idled around Henesys or KPQ because I was too lazy to properly grind.

This is the first time I've played a low-rate server in any serious capacity, and I'm already looking forward to experiencing all the things I missed out on.

If there are any ex-EMS henehoes running around, I was ILoveVodka back in the day :')

Looking forward to meeting you all MapleF11

ps. if anyone played TwinkieMS v83 or VoidMS v62, hit me up!

edit: somehow i made an introduction thread without giving any details. oops. i'm 20, final year law student, kickboxer & amateur (read: shitty) programmer from England. pls send projects so i can finally get better.

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  2. ahotbanana

ahotbanana Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    UK
    7:03 AM
    Welcome to the server! Feel free to ask any questions you have. I'll do my best to answer :) (I will say that I don't know what ANYTHING is worth, though, so maybe not the best person to come to for price checks)

3. mangnanyong

mangnanyong Red Snail

Jul 3, 2019
    3:03 PM
    mangnanyong
    welcome!

maplelegends was also my first low-rate pserver & tbh from one former henehoe to another, I expected to play for 1-2 weeks at most for a nostalgia kick in the summer but ended up staying until now because of ML’s incredibly lovely community and staff. hope u enjoy the ride as much as i have thus far :)

happy mapling & feel free to reach out with any questions!

4. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    11:03 PM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Welcome!! This is the first private server I started out on and I'm so happy I did I'm probably never gonna leave lol. I still managed to get to level 120 after like 4-5months of casual playing, although some of my guildmates got there in like 2 weeks lol. Feel free to hmu in game anytime!

5. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    3:03 PM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Hello and welcome back to the endless social grindfest! Though at least this addiction won't cost any cash unless you'd like to make donations to this server.
    Additionally, hello again fellow programmer. :p