1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

B> Buying Orbis Exchange Quest ETC items

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by akashsky, Jun 15, 2017.

1. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    5:28 PM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Hi, I'm buying ETC items that you can exchange in orbis. Doing so will net you 500 exp + a random reward (usually trash). Since this server is 3x, doing so will net you 1500 exp.

This means that the orbis exchange quest is a good way to level a character quickly during low levels.

Here's a link to the orbis exchange quest data:
    http://global.hidden-street.net/exchange-quest-orbis

I am purchasing the following in bundles of 100:

100 Solid Horns
    This drop is much available since many level 35-45 maplestory players train on Jr Cellion/Lioner/Grupin. You could buy from them at the same price that NPC offer or higher, depending on how the negotiation takes place between you and the seller.

100 Star/Lunar/Luster Pixie’s Starpiece
    Not many people train on Star Pixie’s except for bowman class who are earning good mesos from these floating cute monsters! You might notice few level 50-70 maplestory players training on Luster Pixies, commonly warriors and bowman class due to Luster Pixie’s low weapon defense. Pay them a visit to their map to buy their moonpiece drops.

100 Nependeath’s / Dark Nependeath’s Seed
    Very few players train on this monsters. It wasn’t recommended as their spawn rate was not in mob/mass. In addition, these monsters are situated on different platform levels, making it cumbersome to get to them. Only players who wish to complete the Nependeath’s Quest would go after them.

100 Jr. Yeti’s / Dark Jr Yeti’s Skin These cute fluffy white monsters are abundant nearby El Nath city, in the first 2-3 maps. You could train on them to get these drops or buy from players training there. Assassin, warrior and fire magician could be seen training on them. The dark fluffy ones are located far in the mountain valleys.

100 Yeti’s / Dark Yeti’s Horn
    There are not many Yeti or Dark Yeti to play around since their spawn is decent but not in mob. Previously, before 4th job advancement was out, many 3rd job players train on them. High level players could train on them while collecting horns for their newbie character!

100 Hector’s / White Pang’s Tail
    This one is similar to Yeti’s/Dark Yeti’s scenario, but these guys come in mass. Warriors like to slash blast them in 1 corner before finishing them off. Assassin/Hermit could be seen training here when other places are filled in peak hours.

100 Pepe’s / Dark Pepe’s Beak
    These cute penguins also known as pepe are found in mountain valley and in hidden street. They are pretty fast, and can ram you through unless you are able to knockback them with ease or KO them in 2 hits.

100 Werewolf’s / Lycanthrope’s Toenail
    Ferocious wolf monsters are located in the mountain valley, they are located on a few platforms, each on 1 platform, but not in mass/mob. So it would be difficult to get 100 unless thats your primary training area.

100 Flyeye Wing
    Not recommended to KO them and get their drops. It’s pretty difficult for warriors to hit them since they are flying in random directions. Some of these flying creatures located in small platforms similar to stirge in Kerning Subway.

100 Jr. Cerebes’ Tooth / Firebomb Flame
    There are no mobs of firebombs nor Jr. Cerebes in Cave of Trial. Pretty difficult to obtain many of their drops within an hour.

100 Cellion/Lioner/Grupin Tail
    These kitty/cat are simmilar to Jr. Cellion/Lioner/Grupin. They are found abundant nearby Orbis city, but have many platforms and ladders to go through before getting to them.

100 Zombie’s Lost Tooth
    Clerics and Priest trains on these guys because they provide very good meso and decent EXP. You might see hermits jumping around the corner. Coolie zombies can be found in mass at Forest of the Dead Trees.

100 Cerebes’ Tooth
    Cerebes can be found scattered on many platforms within Cave of Trial map, need to climb many platforms and ladder. Difficult to avoid getting bump into them since the floating platforms are small.

100 Bain’s Spiky Collar
    Bain can be found in mass at Zipangu Armory and The Cave of Trial III. White Knights (WK) or Ice Archmage trains on them using ice element to freeze and attack. It’s pretty dangerous for 3rd job to collect these items because their weapon attack is pretty strong. (Level 90 monster). You could make arrangements with these players when they repot (refill their inventory with potion) in the city

(Copy pasted from AyumiLove Maple.com)

I'd like to pay 50K meso per 100 bundle. Let me know if you have any of these and perhaps we can do some business :).

2. r1t2b3

r1t2b3 Pink Teddy

Jun 26, 2017
    8:28 AM
    rtb123
    I/L Arch Mage
    Prime
    they only give you 1k exp per exchange no idea why.

3. OP
    OP
    akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Really?. I'll go check this out myself in a bit, and if so, I'll post something on the suggestions part of the forum.

4. r1t2b3

r1t2b3 Pink Teddy

Jun 26, 2017
    rtb123
    I/L Arch Mage
    Prime
    sure let me know as well but I am quite sure it was 1k.

5. OP
    OP
    akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I tested it out and it is in fact 1k.

upload_2017-6-26_19-22-29.png

I made a post on the "suggestions" part of the forum to see if its possible to change this to 3x to make it all consistent with the rest of the server.

6. r1t2b3

r1t2b3 Pink Teddy

Jun 26, 2017
    rtb123
    I/L Arch Mage
    Prime
    Alright cross our fingers and hopes it happens :D

7. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    2:28 AM
    Beginner
    I'll eat my hat if this is not intentional by the staff.