1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Watermelon Field issue

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by yazidmoon, Jul 15, 2017.

1. yazidmoon

yazidmoon Red Snail

Jun 19, 2017
    Male
    9:10 AM
    Tahur
    Shadower
    ImACatMeow
    Welp, I was trying to see if there was any way to finish this quest, but this and other maps have Hoguls that are impossible to avoid. I was wondering if there was another way to avoid them so I searched for guides and videos about this quest, but I found that the places that Hogul spawns are different from this server.
    Maybe they are spawning at places that they shouldn't.

As you can see in the image, there isn't any rope, you can't jump above of it, so, I think this might be some kind of error.

upload_2017-7-15_16-15-36.png

2. Kelsier

Kelsier Slime

Jun 3, 2015
    Male
    9:10 AM
    willyishott
    Bishop
    CocaCola
    They aren't actually impossible to avoid. You can jump over them if you time it right, but the lag doesn't make it any easier. Either way, I think it should be removed if possible.

3. ApplePie

ApplePie Stone Golem

Aug 3, 2015
    10:10 AM
    ApplePie / Feel
    Halcyon
    It's easier if you aggro them so they walk towards you, then time the jump!

4. Samus

Samus Dark Stone Golem

May 15, 2015
    Female
    10:10 AM
    Samus
    Marksman
    Especially with the bad lag, it's nearly impossible to get past the maps without ropes. They should either add ropes or get rid of the hoguls there

5. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    4:10 PM
    Not really a bug, but I made it so you can only get warped to the map that's not nearly impossible to do.