1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Future Endgame Content in MapleLegends

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Hiyo, Jul 22, 2017.

1. Hyuga

Hyuga Mr. Anchor

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    8:21 AM
    Proud leader of Aeon
    Best suggestion 2k17

And lol.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    4:21 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    As for the hp requirement, there could be %hp rings implemented to be equipable only inside those places (neo tokyo and cwkpq). Some npc would give them to you when you went in and they could be equipable only inside those maps (causing death if you equip them outside like when you remove the earrings in gpq) or simply taking the ring away from you when you leave the pq or neo tokyo

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. bambiiiii

bambiiiii Slime

Jun 24, 2017
    10:21 AM
    Beginner
    i dont see why everyone think everything should be served on a silver plate for them
    in gms hermits and sairs/bms could not do 90% of the bosses, here you can hp wash and have access to 90% of the bosses, be thankful for that
    adding these 90k dmg bosses is very gms-like and be thankful its not pb added as it would hit even and be even more important part of the game

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. bambiiiii

bambiiiii Slime

Jun 24, 2017
    Beginner
    and in gms mon was an integral part of the game and as far as i can remember htps were like +72 all stats to balance things out so i really dont see why mon shouldnt be added
    oh and mon adds like +300hp/mp so it also helps out

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    You are funny, the only reason I won't be able to do this pq is becaue this was not in the plans when I planned out my character, I was told I needed 5.6k hp clean and I have 2k over that. If I knew I would need more hp at some point, I would have washed harder, stop assuming people wants things on a silver platter, we just want compensation for being screwed over.

6. bambiiiii

bambiiiii Slime

Jun 24, 2017
    Beginner
    right now when i wash my character i add enough int so have extra mana for pb incase it comes out, why u think u should know all in advance, i dont recall it was anything like that in gms and we still loved it

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    Because this was advertised as a v62 nostalgic server and back then the gms were very firm in not adding a lot of content from future versions. This caused top players to wash while only considering ht, also while washing might become faster if the ap reset change goes through, back then and now (until the change), washing takes a long time. Which means you wouldn't be able to play use your attacker character for a year+ for no reason since pb/this new content wasn't even considered a possibility in this server

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Because Staff did say a long time ago pb would never be released

9. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    Yeah, remake a 196 NL, sure, tell me when you hit 200 and then talk to me again. You are just an islander, obviously your opinion doesn't matter in this case.

• Disagree Disagree x 12
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. bambiiiii

bambiiiii Slime

Jun 24, 2017
    Beginner
    you still have 90% of the bosses in game...

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    Obviously don't agree, so let's agree to disagree. Not interested in arguing idiotic points.
    Not deflecting anything, your argument is just dumb. All the old players shouldn't be forced to remake characters, makes no sense. Bye, not arguing idiotic shit with an islander.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. deribou

deribou Skelegon

Nov 17, 2015
    3:21 AM
    liesdotcom
    Marksman
    all opinions are equally valuable TriHard

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. bambiiiii

bambiiiii Slime

Jun 24, 2017
    Beginner
    im also a nl and i think this is a package deal, you play it and get flash jump haste stuff and rly good dmg, but you cant kill 90% of the bosses and u die at skele if youre not careful, yeah thats the package deal

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. bambiiiii

bambiiiii Slime

Jun 24, 2017
    Beginner
    besides as u can see in the footage if you duck u can dodge the boss hit, so just be careful and invest some time and effort to play and not just spam one skill
    imo more fun and challenging

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Sam_Vosh

Sam_Vosh Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Jan 24, 2015
    Female
    Somewhere over a fictional rainbow
    9:21 AM
    SamVosh
    Bowmaster
    Halcyon
    Unfortunately archers and corsairs get shafted with the same HP amount, no flash jump, no haste and no shadow shifter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    3:21 AM
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    This doesn't make sense, all characters should have access to 100% of the bosses, not 90%. What's the point of making a character if you're not able to fight a specific boss?

• Like Like x 2
  17. bambiiiii

bambiiiii Slime

Jun 24, 2017
    Beginner
    thats why nl are better f3

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  18. OP
    OP
    Hiyo

Hiyo Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Sep 21, 2016
    Kuwait
    Hiyo
    Camper
    This is only for 1 boss where u can completely avoid damage if timed correctly (shown in video), but the concern of living is still a thing, being 1hit from lag or just forgetting to "duck" can be annoying.

I would like to say that let us not argue (and meme around) (also person about carnival pq, please avoid throwing irrelevant suggestions in a thread where it says "End game content") and find solutions. Tweaking damage is most probably not going to happen, unless there is absolutely no other way of making this content more accessible to characters who planned their washing only for HT.

Would also like to say that yes new bosses come and more washing is needed, but we mentioned this now so a solution can exist, and those lets say at levels 170 can probably consider washing again for a few levels to boost their hp as close as the hp needed.

19. bambiiiii

bambiiiii Slime

Jun 24, 2017
    Beginner
    because you get many other things meele characters dont get, like insane dmg (nl and corsair) and party buff (mm and bm)
    this is why you get more diversity in all characters and no just 20000 nls when almost no heros or buccs and dont get stuck with claw att 30 worth 5m when 2h sword 30 or spear 30 worth 1m

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. Counterfeit

Counterfeit Blue Snail

Jun 9, 2017
    Female
    2:21 AM
    Counterfeit
    What do these jobs all have in common? They're ranged. Should all ranged classes be allowed to tank these potentially new strongest monsters in the game? Isn't that contrary to the idea that warriors, or tanky frontliners should be able to take more than their ranged counterparts?

• Disagree Disagree x 2