1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Warrior Guide to Dark Knight.

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by Losj, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Rayjaco1

Rayjaco1 Slime

Dec 5, 2017
    Male
    Detroit, MI
    8:34 AM
    Nitrogen
    Priest
    None
    "I added 35 STR to be able and do my job. From there I only added int till I was at 80. from there you can add your points to STR / DEX.
    At lv 90 till 130 I added all my points into HP and will wash them back over time.
    If you do this method I highly recommend you have some decent accuracy gear since the more you need to add into DEX the less dmg you will do (it will be a lot lower compared to non washed)
    Once you achieve berserk lv. 20 is where the fun starts. You can pretty much zerk everywhere including zakum. You are weaker then a non washed Dark Knight until you get your points back into STR (this will take around 4 months to do)."

So let me get this straight.. Im a level 35 spearman. I currently have 10 int. I will add the next 14 levels into int (giving me 80) total. That combined with zhelm @ 50 will be 95.

After that, everytime i level (starting at 51) I will add a point into HP. Then i will use an ap reset to take mp out and put it towards STR. I will do this every time until I get to level 140ish.

Then I will use 76 resets to get my Int back to STR.

Is this correct? I know its not perfect, but this will give me what, like an extra 5k health by 140?

2. Rayjaco1

Rayjaco1 Slime

Dec 5, 2017
    Male
    Detroit, MI
    Nitrogen
    Priest
    None
    Also...... second skill allocation for hybrid spearman
    30 1 Polearm Mastery (to 19)
    31 3
    32 3
    33 3
    34 3
    35 3
    36 3 Polearm Booster (to 6)
    37 3
    38 3 Iron Will 3 (to 3)
    39 3 HyperBody (to 30)
    40 3
    41 3
    42 3
    43 3
    44 3
    45 3
    46 3
    47 3
    48 3
    49 3 Spear Mastery (to 19)
    50 3
    51 3
    52 3
    53 3
    54 3
    55 3
    56 3 Spear booster (to 20)
    57 3
    58 3
    59 3
    60 3
    61 3
    62 2 --- 1 into spear mastery (now 20)
    63 3 Polearm booster 9 (to 20)
    64 3
    65 3
    66 3
    67 2 ---1 into polearm mastery (now 20)
    68 3 Iron Will 6
    69 3 9
    70 3 12

3. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    3:34 PM
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    You'll need more than one point in HP per level, so you'll need more AP resets. But regarding the Int yeah I think that should be enough for atleast 5k extra HP at level 140, if that's your goal.
    I don't have the numbers for Warriors memorized though, so if someone could kindly share the numbers here so that we'd be sure that would be nice.
    (Numbers as in how much HP gain and MP loss per point, how much passive MP per level, and minimum MP formula)

4. Calamity

Calamity King Slime

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    8:34 PM
    DragonAce86
    Dragon Knight
    Ohana
    (For Spearmen) You get 50-54HP and 4MP every time you level (as long as you have Improved MaxHP Increase maxed). These add to your minimum HP/MP count. Adding fresh AP to HP adds 50-54HP per AP. You can think of it as the system giving you +1 (unremovable) AP in both HP and MP every time you level.

The INT formula comes into play here. Every 10INT you have gives you an extra +1MP every time you level and add fresh AP to MP, which are not included in your minimum MP value.

The minimum MP formula (for Spearmen) is 4 x level + 156. This value does not include the MP gained from your INT. For example, if you have 80INT when you level, you get 12MP (8+4) total, while your minimum MP value increases by +4.

An AP Reset removes 54HP when deducting from HP (which is a matter for high levels), and 4MP when deducting from MP.
    When using an AP Reset, adding the "Reset" AP to HP only increases your HP by 20, as it is not affected by the MaxHP skill. Thus, if you want to reach Berserk numbers early, you should add fresh AP (of the 5 gained when levelling) to HP.

The MP which you can use AP Reset are your extra MP values. Thus, for the example shown above, for every level (+8MP), you can use it on your MP twice, as each AP Reset removes 4MP. You should then add the "Reset" AP to your primary stat, which in this case is STR.

For a less number-ridden and organised guide, visit https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/hp-washing.2713/
    You are encouraged to look through the other links in the post as this particular one isn't exactly friendly for beginners.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    3:34 PM
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    Using these numbers you should have more than 10k extra health just from leveling 90 times (51-140) with 90int
    and washing all of your extra MP.
    By extra health I mean 10k more than your base HP would've been at level 140.

6. FistaCuffs

FistaCuffs Mano

Dec 8, 2017
    Paralyzed
    Dragon Knight
    Simplex
    Around what point (level / dex) can you start transitioning to tops and bottoms scrolled with str / is this possible for dexless and still be able to hit most mobs in the game. Wondering if there is an ideal amount of dex / accuracy you're looking to get at endgame to do this, obviously early game more dex is always good so you can hit mobs over your level, so the question is more towards if your over mobs level (or under if that's still possible to manage aswell)

7. Risrr

Risrr Snail

Feb 9, 2018
    Male
    10:34 PM
    Risrr
    Beginner
    n/a
    How many points do I add into DEX though? Like what do I cap at?? You completely skimmed over AP dist.

8. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    9:34 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    50 dex max, more would be too much

• Like Like x 2
  9. Smack

Smack Slime

Jan 28, 2016
    Male
    Smack
    Dark Knight
    I just want to point out that you should NOT be maxing Crusher first seeing as you're not able to train with it efficiently right away. You're definitely going to want to max Fury, no question about it so you can go to Kid Mannequin as early as possible. I went there at 70 and was 8x the next day.

I also read your bit on why pure Spear is more efficient and I simply have to disagree because of how great Pole Fury is for getting from 70-120, in my opinion.
    You can actually max both Spear and Pole Fury and Spear Crusher at no expense.
    If you're a hybrid DK you want to max Pole Fury and Spear Crusher and then have a decent Pole to train with, which will boost your damage while having your main weapon your bossing weapon. Your main weapon will be your spear.
    The reason for this is stab deals more damage with Spear (Crusher) while swing deals more with Pole (Fury). Pole Fury literally does roughly 2x the amount of damage, not even kidding.
    The reason all of this stands true is because of maps such as Kid Mannequin and Himes. (The only two maps you need really to get 4th job)

It's such a pet peeve of mine when I see a 7x DK using Crusher, Lol.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  10. TheDude

TheDude Selkie Jr.

Jun 13, 2016
    Male
    Canada, eh?
    Prometheus/1979/Starkiller
    better not be talking smack OnionCoffee

• Like Like x 1
  11. Gerrard

Gerrard King Slime

Jun 22, 2017
    Male
    Assassin
    Hey I’m a level 51 I just started a spearman account 2 weeks ago but I encounter a problem I don’t know what skill point to add as the dark knight guide says that final Attack is useless and many of my drk Friend are adding to final Attack

5 Spear Mastery
    6 Spear Booster
    20 Spear Mastery
    30 Hyper Body
    20 Spear Booster
    20 Iron Will
    Spare points into Increase HP recovery / Iron body (to spend points)

Can anyone tell me a specific spearman build pls (best)

My current build is

Spear master & spear booster max
    Iron will (3)
    Hyper body (21)

Thank you !!

12. takolovelive

takolovelive Chronos

Jul 7, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    takoEri