1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

S> Low level leech [Closed]

Discussion in 'Free Market' started by akashsky, Jan 2, 2019.

1. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    7:20 PM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    [​IMG]Intro
    Hello!

This is going to be unorthodox but do read to the very end. I am selling low level leech as a third job ice lightning mage with a holy symbol mule.

Yes, I know this is strange, but its actually somewhat decent leech!

Pricing

8m solo, 4m split per hr

How it works

I grind on the gs2 map with my ice lightning while you are in my party. When holy symbol runs out, I add my priest, buff holy symbol and then leave the party on my priest.

Expected exp gain per hour

My exp per hour (over a 5minute period) was 2.16m, given the levels, my split leechers got just over 1m exp each per hour.

According to the comprehensive guide to leeching, this means my exp is pretty much on par with a 4th job mage leeching you at gs2.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. tayk

tayk Slime

Dec 16, 2018
    Male
    10:20 PM
    Tayk
    Bowmaster
    +1 for unconventional method that actually works!

3. OP
    OP
    akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
  4. Lyrin

Lyrin Blue Snail

Nov 14, 2017
    Male
    10:20 AM
    Iyrin
    Cleric
    Twice
    Tbh if this was cheaper someone might buy it and considering you don't burn manabulls (which is a huge cost) cheaper leech on your part isn't that much of a loss assuming someone is willing to pay 2-3m from a ice striking mage when WR is still a more cost efficient place to leech

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    WR is more cost efficient from 65 onwards, but from 58 to 65, GS2 is the most efficient place to leech hands down.

So, I don't feel that WR is a relevant argument. You do have a point about burning mana bulls, but I argue that any bishop can just make a HB mule and significantly lessen their pot cost, though your point still stands.

The other thing is that the exp I am giving is identical to that of a fourth job mage because my level is much lower, so the leechers actually get more exp per kill.

Anyways, thank you for the feedback, and if I have some trouble finding buyers i will certainly lower the price!

6. OP
    OP
    akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta