1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

add facestompers and stormcaster

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dvah, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Dvah

Dvah Pac Pinky

Mar 21, 2018
    Male
    Africa I guess
    9:31 AM
    Dvah
    Dark Knight
    UpperLeveL
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    2:31 AM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Theres already a hint of Facestompers soon, SC gloves have been heavily criticized in the past though. I'm indifferent on SC gloves.

3. OP
    OP
    Dvah

Dvah Pac Pinky

Mar 21, 2018
    Male
    Africa I guess
    Dvah
    Dark Knight
    UpperLeveL
    they’re part of masteria patch they should be here too,what wrong tho? You want ring with 3watt what so diff between a shoes that gives you 2watt or gloves with 5

4. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    12:31 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    You're going to have to defeat pink bean or buy it for billions from someone that has. Sorry not from Neckson's obsolete p2w cash farm.

Also the thing that makes facestompers op is that they can be chaos scrolled. Even MoN can be chaos scrolled here.

5. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Please provide reference to my suggestion of a 3 atk ring as I have never provided much input of rings except to disagree with a guild ring, and consider that all I said here is that Facestompers have already had a hint of Soon(tm) Facestompers.
    And on SC gloves, if you can't respect someone having no opinion on it, that's disrespectful for no reason at all.
    Edit- nevermind, that's crazy. No reason to freak out over literally nothing at all.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  6. OP
    OP
    Dvah

Dvah Pac Pinky

Mar 21, 2018
    Male
    Africa I guess
    Dvah
    Dark Knight
    UpperLeveL
    it’s odds so ban Gaia and pac too

7. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    No, purp and pink capes should probably stay, come back to reality. Put up another strange suggestion about that if you're serious, if you're not serious, wtf?

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    11:31 PM
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    SCGs are too broken tbh. Facestompers will be a drop from PB, so they ARE going to be released, but with BWG and YMs already out and people making gloves, making a 14atk WG would be sooo much easier with a SCG, and tbh we really dont need to make it "easier" than it already is

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    BWGs are actually well balanced with SCGs. SCG is a better mid game item and BWG is a stronger end game item. Perfect scrolled scgs always come out 1 attack less than perfect scrolled brown work gloves (20 att scg vs 21 att bwg, or 22 att scg vs 23 att bwg if u chaos for +5), but when you scroll with 60s, perfect SCGs come out 1 attack above BWGs (15 att scg vs 14 att bwg).

Both have their trade-offs and are pretty balanced imo.

10. Crayo

Crayo Chronos

Oct 26, 2018
    Male
    They are adding Facestompers, unfortunately. Hopefully they're at least either untradeable or have a very high level requirement (140+ at the minimum).

11. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    I'm pretty sure they know what they're doing

12. Fishy

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    it drops from pinkbean. a boss, we most likely wont be able to clear :), they are also lvl 50

13. Crayo

Crayo Chronos

Oct 26, 2018
    Male
    I know they were level 50 in GMS, but that doesn't mean they can't raise the level req here.

And yeah I know pink bean will be very very difficult to kill but eventually it will be taken down and stompers will slowly become more and more common.

14. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    12:31 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Uh... I think "common" will never be the word to describe it. At most, it's going to be a luxury only the best of the best, like the top 0.1% of players on the server could obtain, and they will pretty much be deciding who gets this item and for how much.

It won't even close to becoming common. More like "ungodly unbelievably rare and expensive". Especially considering old player end game item inflation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Fishy

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    but how do you share 1 facestomper with 30 people. no ones gunna just give it for free. anything that PB is going to drop, its going to be bought from the run so attackers get splits. I'm 90% sure, the attackers would like to buy it before selling it to outside runners first.

inb4, spend 500-1b on FStompers and then chaos goes -2 atk

16. Rockler

Rockler Mixed Golem

Jan 8, 2016
    Male
    Sweden
    8:31 AM
    Nude
    Night Lord
    Scamure