1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Scarlion Weapon/Magic Cancels

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Holp, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Holp

Holp Master Chronos Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    6:12 PM
    kKayo
    Shadower
    Toot
    Description of the bug: Not sure if this is a bug or intended but Scarlion (not sure about Targa) uses it's Cancels whilst one is already in use.
    What is supposed to happen?: I assume it shouldn't be using them whilst it's in use.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Scar run
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional): From what i can see Scar rotates the uses of it's cancels(Weapon>Magic>Weapon>Magic(or random)) but currently it's using the other cancel during it's already running cancel (Using Magic cancel whilst Weapon cancel is already up), leading it to use the same type of cancel the next time.
    Seems as though there is an offset of a second or so, so it'll eventually get to flipping its order around and spamming the Cancel of the other type. So if it was spamming Weapons cancels it'll end up spamming Magic cancels eventually.
    Looks like the Cancels have a duration of 30 seconds so I assume it has a cooldown of 29 or 31 seconds meaning it'd have to use it 30 times before the order is flipped.

I might be talkin outa my ass though. :sleep:

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. echung379

echung379 Brown Teddy

Oct 16, 2017
    1:12 AM
    Cookiee
    Hero
    I'm experiencing this as well. It is not rare for scar to do 10+ weapon cancels in a row because it's casting the magic cancel right before the weapon cancel ends. Fixing this would increase efficiency of scar runs instead of having to sit through 10 weapon cancels in a row

3. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    1:12 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I agree with this. However, in my experience the spam of magic cancel / weapon cancel usually are about the same. (though there is usually a long series of weapon cancel followed by a long series of magic cancel).

I don't think fixing this bug would actually increase or decrease the average kill time.