1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Haven't played in 7+ years, looking to reconnect and restart!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IRudeboyI, Apr 25, 2020.

1. IRudeboyI

IRudeboyI Blue Snail

May 4, 2016
    Male
    2:43 AM
    Bandit, Night Lord
    Hey everyone, I'm sure you get a bunch of these posts but I figured I'd do one anyways. I played in Beta when I was a youngin and played up through my first HT kill. Over the years I made some amazing friends and had great memories with a lot of people. Anyways, I was led here by some people and figured I would check it out since the new game feels a bit overwhelming. I played in Scania and my IGN's were IrudeboyI (17x Nightlord) and Wyrmslaver (18x F/P). Last guild I was in was Faithful (i doubt any of them still play!) but figured I'd post here to introduce myself. Excited to check this out since I didn't even know it existed until today.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Highoctane

Highoctane Slime

Apr 18, 2020
    Male
    Jaehoon
    Hero
    Highoctane
    Hey welcome to ML! I myself started not too long ago but I started with a large group of friends and we created a guild together. If you're interested in joining a tight-knit group feel free to add me in-game.

3. OP
    OP
    IRudeboyI

IRudeboyI Blue Snail

May 4, 2016
    Male
    Bandit, Night Lord
    Will do! Appreciate it, I forgot how the struggle was at early levels trying to manage potions/grinding until I get to PQ. My IGN is Wyrmslaver (for old times sake) I'll send you a message in game later on.

4. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Welcome to the server! Let me know if you have any questions~

5. postcard

postcard Selkie Jr.

Aug 17, 2018