1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

WTH is MULE

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Jeuras, May 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Jeuras

Jeuras Red Snail

May 1, 2020
    Female
    Malaysia
    8:40 PM
    Jeuras
    Shadower
    Sodomites
    Was only in this server for 3 days, MapleF3
    Need someone to explain what's mule to me real quick, saw a 50level warrior suiciding at ludi multiple time and I asked my teammates. He told me it's for NX mule.MapleF4

So my fellow buds, what exactly is mule? What's NX mule and also HS mule? Any idea? I'm so confuse MapleF12

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. OdinSteinGuy

OdinSteinGuy Pink Teddy

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    3:40 PM
    OdinSteinGuy
    I/L Mage
    Hogwarts
    Well, basically, a mule is a char that was created so it can support another char (the main one) in it's quest to be the best (pokemon?) char it can be.
    They can be used for storage or for specific skills

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Highoctane

Highoctane Slime

Apr 18, 2020
    Male
    5:40 AM
    Jaehoon
    Hero
    Highoctane
    Dying multiple times at the LPQ is probably so that he could get the "Broken Glasses" which you get after 35 runs. The level cap is 50 and he is trying to bypass that by participating in the run, but not getting any exp and therefore not levelling up.

4. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    5:40 AM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Mules are your support characters that you use for their specific skills or purpose.

A NX Mule/ LPQ Mules sole purpose is to stay at level 50 and LPQ in order to get NX from the LPQ bonus stage.

An HS mule is a Priest character with maxed out Holy Symbol, a skill that gives you extra EXP if you are in a party. Obviously this skill is very useful to have so many people create another character and level it up solely to use HS on their main account.

You can have many kinds of mules for many purposes but regular mules are just low level characters who you use to store extra items, which is why they are called mules.

Let me know if you have any questions!

5. OP
    OP
    Jeuras

Jeuras Red Snail

May 1, 2020
    Female
    Malaysia
    Jeuras
    Shadower
    Sodomites
    Ahaa!! Thankss for the information! MapleF2:star:

6. OP
    OP
    Jeuras

Jeuras Red Snail

May 1, 2020
    Female
    Malaysia
    Jeuras
    Shadower
    Sodomites

Both me and my teammates were so confused, when he keep doing that, thanks for the replied! SlimeLaugh

7. OP
    OP
    Jeuras

Jeuras Red Snail

May 1, 2020
    Female
    Malaysia
    Jeuras
    Shadower
    Sodomites

Oh my thanks for the super clear info! The whole time I'm so confused because I saw someone asking people to spare some money at FM and some other character was like :"Stop giving mesos to mule" SlimeXDNow I understood that hahaha, thanksss for the help! SlimeAngel