1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Increase use slots for sair

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Eris, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Eris

Eris Horny Mushroom

Nov 8, 2015
    Female
    1:01 PM
    Beginner
    Since we dont have bullet bug such as NL have, we need to carry enough bullet sets on us, leaving less space for pots...
    Another idea was using rapid fire while floating since alot of other dmg skills useable while floating, but rapid fire isnt (and its have wings! )
    But that less importent then the space prob.
    Thank u

2. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    7:01 PM
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    gm should just make it bannable for abusing shadow star bug. this bug already so long and no fix.

they seem to allow this op bug abuse which saves moneys and less mtks needed to be crafted. not cool

meanwhile my pally,bucc,mage gets nerfed not fair man

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. OP
    OP
    Eris

Eris Horny Mushroom

Nov 8, 2015
    Female
    Beginner
    I really dont care they abuse this bug, sairs have bugs to abuse too (not as good as stars bug tho) but damn 12 slots goes to bullet sets and im not even a caveman, idk what to do when time come, just gimme more slots :( NL get ton of slots with that bug

4. CervezaSanta

CervezaSanta King Slime

Jul 29, 2017
    Male
    5:01 AM
    CervezaSanta
    Bishop, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Vivid
    I don't know where you got the idea that NLs don't carry a lot of stars because of the shadow star bug, shadow star bug doesn't affect the amount of stars NLs use, I currently use 10 to 12 sets of stars per HT run and carry another 7 just in case things go wrong.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. MrPresident

MrPresident Capt. Latanica

Dec 19, 2017
    7:01 AM
    MrPresident
    Spearman
    Shadow star is the wrong argument to make for this. I don’t think sairs need increased use slots but if they do it’d be because they have no avoid, shifter, or drain so they use more pots than NL.

• Like Like x 2
  6. OP
    OP
    Eris

Eris Horny Mushroom

Nov 8, 2015
    Female
    Beginner
    Never played NL tbh, just heard about this bug many times but no1 really explain it to me, mind to give more info about this big for none NL players?
    Fair enough.

7. CervezaSanta

CervezaSanta King Slime

Jul 29, 2017
    Male
    5:01 AM
    CervezaSanta
    Bishop, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Vivid
    If you cast shadow star when the first star in your inventory is between 199 and 6 it will use 200 stars of the next set but you'll still be using the att of the first star set in your inventory making it possible to just stack on other weaker stars that carry more per set while only using 1 set of MTK or balanced fury.

8. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    8:01 PM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    As mentioned above, shadow star isn't a great reasoning for increasing USE slots. Also, bullets generally carry way more than stars do. Armor pierceing bullets holding up to 4200. Have you maxed out your USE slots already?

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Diziple

Diziple Pac Pinky

Jun 23, 2017
    Male
    HappyGuY
    Dragon Knight
    None
    You can expand 4 USE slots in the cash shop for 4K NX each time, up to a limit of 48 slots.

10. PrettyLights

PrettyLights Timer

Oct 11, 2017
    4:01 AM
    Are there less USE slots than other tabs? What is the reason for that?

11. OP
    OP
    Eris

Eris Horny Mushroom

Nov 8, 2015
    Female
    Beginner
    My use slots are maxed... but i dont get it why etc have endless slots u can buy while use get very liitle amount

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    because cider stack man and rage becomes useless. and being able to stock up a lot of potions in use slot means you never have to leave the holy cave.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. SaviorSword

SaviorSword Dark Stone Golem

Feb 9, 2020
    Male
    Aiur
    6:01 AM
    SaviorSword
    Paladin
    Bonfire
    It's true, the Use Tab is the smallest Tab even with full upgrades. (Well Storage is, but that's not really a "tab".)
    Now why is it that? I have no clue and I wish someone would tell me why too.

14. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    7:01 AM
    DMsRebirth
    Probably because use slot is gameplay relevant while the other tabs are essentially pure QoL. (I guess you can make arguments of NLs and Bishops making use of summoning/magic rocks, but I doubt you're gonna use THAT many slots unless you're Dooming everything in sight)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    8:01 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    This is amusing since I was able to throw stars with my NL I had long ago, like 5.5hrs w/o recharge in HT run. ofc, including pot slots.
    If you pass away useless stuffs into other characters, and optimize usage of Use slots, i'm sure it'll be fine.

If 5.5hr is not enough and if you need more and infinite caving, I have nothing to say furthermore.

• Agree Agree x 1