1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Christmas Cosmetic] Santa Sack - mage's cant put it on! D:

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tomja, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Tomja

Tomja Mano

Dec 2, 2020
    Male
    2:17 PM
    LaTraviata
    Bishop
    Neverland
    Hi ML players & staffs,

This is from a player who adores more about fashion/chairs in Maplelegends than sweaty grinding. I love to spend time just watching my character with cute outfits strolling around maps.

Events are my favorites because of the opportunities to get unique, pretty outfits. My goal in this Christmas event is to get all the costumes and outfits (and even pets).

However, as a mage, I realized that there is no way I can put on a Santa Sack that I can get in this event. I am not saying whether I can use skills or not while wearing it. I know mages cannot use skills while having a two-handed weapon.

For other cosmetic weapons, like Holiday Candy Cane, I can just put on a common pole-arm (like frozen tuna) or two-handed sword (baseball bat) to put it on. But there is no two-handed axe or two-handed blunt weapons (I tried to search for 30 minutes, bless you if you find one and tell me) that a mage can wear. Therefore, I will never be able to see my character wearing that Santa Sack D:

Idk how hard it is or even possible to change it, but I would love it if Santa-sack can mask two-handed swords or pole-arms. Thank you!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    11:17 PM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    I think the only equip you can use for this is the toymaker hammer which is also only available from events.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. d3lm

d3lm Selkie Jr.

May 11, 2020
    Male
    4:17 AM
    I also want to wear the santa sack costume, but too bad I'm a pirate :/

thanks for the suggestion tho to get the hammertoy weap, but would u mind to telling me which event that has it?

4. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    11:17 PM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Unfortunately there's not much we can do about this besides refund you guys for your sack. Adding the additional weapon types will require patch file changes that I'm not sure we have the bandwidth for at the moment. I'm sorry about that ;-;

If you'd like your sack refunded please make a character issues thread.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. d3lm

d3lm Selkie Jr.

May 11, 2020
    Male
    4:17 AM
    oh damn I missed it f4, yeah I hope so...

it's okay, as for me I'm still gonna keep it :D

7. OP
    OP
    Tomja

Tomja Mano

Dec 2, 2020
    Male
    LaTraviata
    Bishop
    Neverland
    Yeah I'll keep it too! Hopefully, in later events, two-handed blunt weapons/axes that can be equipped by all classes get introduced like the toymaker hammer mentioned above :)