1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Winning Dice Roll

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mouse, Jan 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whatdatoast

whatdatoast Windraider

Apr 9, 2020
    2:12 AM
    whatdatoast
    Bowman
    The current standard for loot splitting is the easiest method because in PQs people often join/leave and you don't have easy ways of contacting newer players. Having the winner 'sit out' the next run doesn't work if party changes at all.

In organized boss runs, the organizer sells off all the items themselves and splits money equally. You can organize PQ's like that if you want.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020

Petty - of little importance; trivial.

To calling someone "of little importance; trivial" without knowing if the person has mental health issues, that tries to give others what they can't give themself is consiedred a meme, then I think you should call a therapist because they would really help you out to probably somewhat understand if someone is actually there taking their time help you out or being sarcsstic.

If someone was genuinely there to help you with a qusetion that you have which I've answered, change the topic of "Dice rolls" to "Fairness" having the person that you joined the PQ with thats up to you to ask your party what seems to be "fair" and not complain about a randomized DICE roll when you could have just said "Fairness in PQ rewards" but then you deem the indiviual to be of little importance?

Also please remove my quote from your signature, and don't add my quotes there anymore that would be great, thanks.

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. OP
    OP
    Mouse

Mouse Brown Teddy

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    Canada
    3:12 AM
    Mouse
    F/P Wizard, Assassin
    Oh man, I'd rather never get a single drop than have staff dip their fingers in this tbh

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Mouse

Mouse Brown Teddy

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    Canada
    3:12 AM
    Mouse
    F/P Wizard, Assassin
    lol Duck, you really live in this thread, huh?

Disagree with another one of my comments, plz

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Hey guys, I'm locking this thread as I feel like it's devolved into memes and most people have said what they've wanted to say.

PS (my personal opinion btw not representing staff): I've had luck before with asking my parties "hey I'm about to level out of this PQ and I'm missing a card, do you guys mind if I loot it?" And most people won't mind giving you the card and are quite nice. But once again yeah that's something you'll need to discuss with your party beforehand.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.