1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Silly colored letters thread where we discuss the diversity of classes at our disposal

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alyosha, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    5:38 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    I'm glad this thread has been revived, just a little longer to keep ourselves busy till the anniversary event Soon™️

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    8:38 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Paladin is still less viable than hero on pink bean body because of the element resists. They have to use lightning charge which means they do less single target damage than hero. Sure, they have their advantage on most of the statues, but that also gets cucked a bit by the fact that they also cannot hit ariel using any charge (ariel resists all elements).

Overall I would put paladin below hero.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Jaewonnie

Jaewonnie Capt. Latanica

Apr 21, 2020
    Crimsonwood Mountain: Cavern of Pain
    11:38 AM
    PAWGChamp
    Buccaneer
    I find it odd lightning charge is weaker than fire charge. Both don't have any utility. The only diff is one is hot and the other goes buzzbuzz. Ice charge should be weakest since it has the ability to freeze mobs.

Petition to bring up lightning charge up to fire charge? Correct me if I'm wrong pallys, I don't play one.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    8:38 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Paladins don't need any skill buffs. They just need the content that they are good at to get drop buffs so its somewhat worth doing.

Neo tokyo, scarlion, and targa drops are laughably poor in comparison to cwkpq and horntail. Paladins are great at NT, scarlion, and targa, but suck at cwkpq and horntail. When the content you suck at yields the most rewards, the viability of the class is low, not because the class is bad on paper persay, but because it is bad for the meta.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2