1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Change max number of bait per stack

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bergboy, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Bergboy

Bergboy Orange Mushroom

Mar 16, 2020
    Male
    4:46 PM
    Bishop
    A G A P E
    Currently bait stacks up to 120 per slot, which is a really weird number honestly.

Proposing an increase to 180 ( 1 hour of fishing ) or 200 ( normalized w.r.t basically every other item in the game ) to make it more intuitive to count them ( BASIC MATH IS HARD FOR ME ). Or down to 100 i guess if you want to be evil

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Tainysi

Tainysi Mano

Feb 21, 2021
    Male
    1:46 AM
    Tainysi
    Buccaneer
    Agape
    Disagree, my pet rock passed away on January 20th and 120 is the perfect number for me to memorialize it since it was the rock my dad beat me with 120 times. My daughter's uncle's mother's domesticated gravel also disagree with your idea.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Creative Creative x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  3. s0mething

s0mething Capt. Latanica

May 4, 2019
    Stop hoarding bait. #BaitExpiry

4. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    This will probably take a patch to implement (I think) so I don't think we can change this ):

• Informative Informative x 3