1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

removing ws/cs from event raffles when coin system arrives

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thuglifer, Sep 11, 2021.

Would you like WS/CS to be removed from event raffles after the arrival of the COIN system?

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    85.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    6:20 AM
    Beginner
    With the new coin system recently announced and the existing CWK exchange, I'm here with this mini poll to help gauge the forum community's interests and thoughts on removing WS/CS from the event raffles or not.

I personally stand neutral but leaning more towards to remove it as I myself feel events shouldn't hold too many attractive items in the raffle. By removing, it may well incentivize players to feel slightly more motivated to continue using their time forming and taking down a boss for coins or grinding and getting gacha drops as a side bonus or grinding cwk exchange compared to hogging farming maps like HHG2/ BL5. Having a chance for Chairs and Gears that has Weapon Attack/ Stats bonuses to me feels sufficient and maybe a possibility of leaving WS intact in the raffle as it being used mostly for gears near end game and being required more than CS from what i can see. Also, this to me makes me feel somewhat less of an opportunity cost when events are missed.

Feel free to leave your inputs using this format:

Yes/ No?

Why?

cheers yall.

• Disagree Disagree x 5
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    12:20 AM
    Moderator Post
    As the OP yourself, why don't you provide your reasons, but request other to do it?

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. OP
    OP
    Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    6:20 AM
    Beginner
    hm? this is just a poll and i stand somewhat neutral without a good grasp of what i may have in mind or not and possibly if any else who're well verse could shed some of their thoughts to the potential viewers. also, im not requesting them to leave their thoughts but it's optional "feel free to"

4. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    You can't just randomly dump a poll and expect people to vote on it. You need to explain your reasons behind it, so people can vote for or against agreeing with you, or think of their own side reasoning. That's how you start discussions.

5. Lynx

Lynx Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    1:20 AM
    Beginner
    People seem to keep forgetting that the coin system isn't even confirmed yet,there's no guarantee it will be implemented at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. Kimmy

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    This too.

I am going close this thread because honestly its pointless not just for us, but also the other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.