1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Chaos Scrolls

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Aydan, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Aydan

Aydan Blue Snail

May 31, 2023
    Male
    2:51 AM
    Kuruha
    Cleric
    Hello! I am new to the server and got a Chaos Scroll 60% but am having a hard time finding any up to date guide on how to sell / current price range (owlrepo latest is from 2021 iirc).

Does anyone have any information? My assumption is that with them being untradeable it's basically just a service but cost I've seen posts between 60-150-200m. Thanks in advance!

2. Dimez

Dimez Stone Golem

Apr 6, 2020
    Male
    5:51 AM
    Crimez/Dimez/Jake
    Paladin
    Pasta
    pm me

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Nadav1

Nadav1 King Slime

May 18, 2021
    Male
    12:51 PM
    Beginner
    Its going for 310mil

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    1 prestigious coin goes for about 3.3-3.4mil right now and 100 coins can be traded for a chaos or white scroll.
    If you want to sell the chaos scroll you will have to exchange it for a mysterious pouch 5. Chaos Scrolls are no longer tradeable and must be exchanged for the pouch.
    Since pouch 5 can only give 80-100 coins, they are worth slightly less than 340mil. They average sell for 90 coins which is 90 * 3.35mil.
    You can sell "chaos scroll service" for about 92-93 pcoins. You will have to stream yourself using the scroll on the buyers item. Selling a pouch 5 might be the easiest way to liquidate though if you don't care about getting the extra 2-3 coins.

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Aydan

Aydan Blue Snail

May 31, 2023
    Male
    Kuruha
    Cleric
    Thank you everyone! Hope this finds its way to future people too.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. HeeHee

HeeHee Red Snail

Aug 13, 2022
    4:51 PM
    HeeHee
    Beginner
    Thank to you, I now know that ws/cs can be exchanged for P.c pouch 5 <3
    I became richhhh lol

7. Billien42

Billien42 Snail

Oct 27, 2023
    3:51 AM
    Just curious because I just got one, how do you exchange the scroll?

8. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    NPC in Henesys/Temple of Time.

9. ShinobiBake

ShinobiBake Red Snail

Sep 14, 2020
    Male
    Drogen
    Assassin
    Caffine
    I was a little confused how to exchange the scroll for the coin pouch 5, but you have to click on refund then you can trade the scroll for the coin pouch in Henesys/Temple of Time as Chris said.

10. thechild

thechild Timer

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    fartmane
    Dark Knight
    Galaxy
    Look for the prestigious coin shop in henesys right next to the valentine npc (forgot name qq). You can hand it in for a coin pouch 5 where you can sell the pouch as a whole for a set price OR open the pouch and get lucky enough to get the max coins and see the coin individually, but the coins themselves are also a "currency" which would allow you to trade up for better equips. But starting out new i'd just sell the pouch and get the money to fund your journey early on :D

• Useful Useful x 1