1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

post your favorite player and why

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Salamander, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Joy

Joy Capt. Latanica

Jun 17, 2015
    Female
    Toronto
    7:27 AM
    Deku
    Shadower
    Demure
    <3

JasJas For being #1 Sidechick. Actually she was the one who introduced me to this server.

FrancoFranco For AFKING at LPQ. For real though, would have given up on this game a long time ago and he kept the motivation up and became a good friend.

LuigianoLuigiano for those late night boss runs and giving a little shadower a chance to make it big in the world. Birds of a feather yo.

SucreSucre Making me laugh with forum posts and cats. Also my favourite Mario brother.

I have a huge list of shouts tbh. Everyone on my Buddy List and Guild are absolutely fantastic. I will continue posting on this thread

• Like Like x 2
  2. BlackStealth

BlackStealth Mixed Golem

Aug 10, 2015
    Male
    Cape Canaveral FL.
    StealthStory Lv124 BambooBoy Lv96
    Bishop
    BambooBoys
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  3. Joy

Joy Capt. Latanica

Jun 17, 2015
    Female
    Toronto
    Deku
    Shadower
    Demure
    I like SalamanderSalamander cause he's a quirky bugger and makes me laugh.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Poppi

Poppi Capt. Latanica

Apr 6, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    1:27 PM
    Shiba
    Corsair
    Halcyon
    I like FrancoFranco because he was the only priest who would actually level with my Ranger at himes in the early days Kreygasm
    I like JoyJoy Because she leveld with my priest at himes even if it was super late

And of course, shoutout to everyone in Aeon for being the very best Kreygasm KappaPride

• Like Like x 3
  5. turtle78

turtle78 Slime

Jun 1, 2015
    Male
    turtle78
    Beginner
    N/A
    I like Salamander cause he seems to not condone leeching :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Joy

Joy Capt. Latanica

Jun 17, 2015
    Female
    Toronto
    Deku
    Shadower
    Demure
    I like PoppiPoppi because he doesn't exp waste <3 Also dealt with my noob shad shit :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Noods

Noods Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    7:27 PM
    Noodles
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    I... grinded with you at himes (once, but still BibleThump). I think we trio-ed with Achilles xD

• Like Like x 1
  8. Joy

Joy Capt. Latanica

Jun 17, 2015
    Female
    Toronto
    Deku
    Shadower
    Demure
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Poppi

Poppi Capt. Latanica

Apr 6, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    1:27 PM
    Shiba
    Corsair
    Halcyon
    Oh, i dont remember that, my memory sucks, sorry FeelsBadMan

10. Noods

Noods Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    Noodles
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    BulbaBulba because he's one of my first friends on this server and I'll always be a 5.2/10 priest to him. He's a sweet friend who's always there to chat, troll me and make me laugh. We can talk about anything from silly to serious and he's a really good listener, I always enjoy our conversations. He's also the only person from ML that I've met up with IRL (and I beat him at bowling).

KurayamiLoveKurayamiLove because she's one of the most caring and unselfish people I've met here. The amount of care and concern she has for another is amazing, and she's always ready to do everything she can to help her friends. Helped me lots when I was a helpless priest, and ready to solo any boss. She also has a wicked, dark sense of humor that makes me lol.

Sam_VoshSam_Vosh because she's someone who would never let a friend down and is always ready to talk about anything at all. She's honest and you always know where you stand with her. She also writes nice stories.

SwordArtSwordArt because despite his slutty pedobear antics, he's a really matured person and really cares about how you're doing. The kind of friend who would drop whatever he's doing for you if required. Thanks for checking up on me all the time ^^

KimberlyKimberly because although we have started talking relatively recently, you have quickly shown yourself to be the awesomest, along with many other adjectives.

Lots of other shoutouts, but here are the first few ;x

• Like Like x 4
  11. Wordialchaic

Wordialchaic Blue Snail

Oct 11, 2015
    Beginner
    I like Coheed because he has great taste in music, and also because he is me, and I am him. <3 <3 <3

12. SwordArt

SwordArt Windraider

Jun 18, 2015
    Male
    5:27 AM
    Paladin
    FeelsBadMan
    LOVE YOU NOODA <3

• Like Like x 2
  13. kirbz

kirbz Pink Teddy

Jun 14, 2015
    Male
    4:27 AM
    Kirby
    Shadower
    Aloha
    Wow OnionGloomy
    All the people that have been in my bl and alliance I like, they have been nice (and mean) to me OnionBlush

• Like Like x 2
  14. VonBIT

VonBIT Pac Pinky

Dec 22, 2014
    Sharkbait
    Islander
    Jake / Chaotic / HoldMyBowner : cause he's a goon and is a training bro.
    kirbzkirbz : cause he's a youngin like me, and is also a training bro.
    LionheartLionheart & KaelorKaelor : known both of them for a while, and can talk to them about anything, both really chill and caring dudes.
    FrancoFranco & Misao & JoyJoy : All have helped me with a bunch of stuff <3 thankies.
    BetwixtBetwixt : slut. (come back soon T-T)
    NSFWNSFW : BETA bros, glad to have you back mate, hopefully playing a regular character someday.
    LatteLatte : Is a chill dude, and first person that I've played with on a server that has the same name as me f3.

• Like Like x 3
  15. OP
    OP
    Salamander

Salamander Timer

Jun 16, 2015
    Male
    9:27 PM
    Salamander
    Dark Knight
    i like bubble cause he always there to help me with errands like hs or refining ores ^^

• Like Like x 1
  16. Leslie

Leslie Dark Stone Golem

Jan 4, 2015
    Female
    Joo Won's Bedroom
    KimberlyKimberly not to suck up or anything. But genuinely because I will never forget how welcoming she was when I first came to this server. I'm still shy around her but she is my favorite by far.

OliveOlive I consider you my son and my baby goose. You are the funniest person I've met on this server. Total tsundere. If I quit I would give you all my crap.
    SwordArtSwordArt Camipillar is a sweet pedobear. I like how we had one serious conversation when I played Meowgical but then our friendship was completely playful after that. You make me smile. Don't change.
    kirbzkirbz Chicken, you are so cute and adorable. You're like the little sister I never had.
    Number32Number32 We only became sort of buddies recently but you've quickly become one of my favorite people.
    BaboBabo & HUSKYFTWHUSKYFTW even though you both sorta hate me now and IDK WHY, it was such a joy having you two on my I/L's buddy list. I loved teasing you guys. ;-;
    HyugaHyuga I don't know you personally, but you inspired me to pick up an attacking class as a main. I miss your twitch.

I guess this is more of a list of the people that really affected my gameplay in a positive way. There are a lot nice players on this server that I'd like to meet eventually. I'm just shy. SlimeSmile

• Like Like x 9
  17. OP
    OP
    Salamander

Salamander Timer

Jun 16, 2015
    Male
    9:27 PM
    Salamander
    Dark Knight
    i like LatteLatte cause he seems like the type of person anyone could get along with , all rounder down to earth and his a handsome bloke
    i like AeroAero because of his fierce charisma and ambitious traits , much respect
    i like CozieCozie cuz she spams mist in fm and is just a qtpie , also grinding is out of this world
    i like NextNext cause of his chinese lion hat, that was one of the first things i mentioned when coming into this server but no one in aeon agreed with me T_T
    i like JannyJanny cause he stuck with me in grinding for quite awhile then i got too into the ppl2pass and we kinda stopped talking but i never told him how grateful i was so here jan , thank you :)

• Like Like x 3
  18. Joy

Joy Capt. Latanica

Jun 17, 2015
    Female
    Toronto
    Deku
    Shadower
    Demure
    Insert my whole Buddy List in this thread.. I love you all and you've all contributed and been part of some great moments during my time on this server. I don't think I would have gotten this far in my "maple career" without each and every one of you, and we've shared some amazing moments. FoxLove

• Like Like x 6
  19. beamcasting

beamcasting Capt. Latanica

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    New york America
    yiko (banned)
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
  20. yoloswag3283

yoloswag3283 Horny Mushroom

Jul 24, 2015
    Male
    yoloswag3283
    Hermit
    LONEWOLF
    I only played Maple to reminisce over the old days (p.s I'm young so back in the day I often watched my brother and cousins play). But for realzies, I enjoy being in Synergy and meeting new people like my fam versachie (this man sends me pics and stories via KIK lool) and moofin and so on.

I originally planned to play ML as a lone wolf but I guess the community pulled me into making friends.

• Like Like x 3