1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Royal hairstyles and faces for donors only

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Nixon, Apr 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

1:27 AM
    It keeps the experience while adding diversity ^-^... as someone who changes their hair almost everyday, its fun having different hair from others. Personalizing characters is part of the experience. It doesnt affect the game play, just lets you express style ^-^

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dylan

Dylan Orange Mushroom

Apr 3, 2015
    Male
    7:27 PM
    Hunter
    Please don't add royals hair/eyes. Seeing people walking around with bright eyes and bed hair is gonna kill the nostalgic aspect for me and I'm sure others as well

• Like Like x 1
  3. fryber

fryber Windraider

Jun 1, 2015
    Male
    Out of sight, out of time
    7:27 PM
    OpTiC
    Sniper, Marksman
    Beaters
    I see only one solution that can appease both sides.

PoofcakesPoofcakes Based GM Poofcakes can you create a cosmetic wz that turns any royals hair/eyes into one of the basic 3 you can choose at the beginning for the sake of those with their raging nostalgia boner?

That being said, I don't care either way.

More content? Yay!

No new content? Yay! (No patcherino)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Frisk

Frisk Pac Pinky

May 3, 2015
    Female
    2:27 AM
    Kasai (new main), Amira (old main)
    F/P Mage
    Labyrinth
    Despite it looking different, the gameplay is still the exact same as v62. Like Aero said;
    For everyone that is actually against the idea of adding later version cosmetics in the game, I can imagine you being a hipster in real life. Hating on new things, and only wanting the old school stuff. It's just some new hair and faces. Get over it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hellcat

Hellcat Mushmom

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Kerning City
    Hellcat
    Hermit
    I'm everything but a hipster in real life, so keep your judgements for yourself. Isnt it the reason for everybody joining this server? The old school feeling? If you're gonna join an old school maplestory server and then complain about the lack of content, in this case the cosmetics, i can imagine you being a retard in real life. Look, if they are gonna add v171 cosmetics in the game, then i'm down with the donor idea. If you can buy it with normal vote nx, everyone will be walking around with it in no time. Then it'll just be the new Maple with the old challenge.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
    Youre basically stating that everyone wants these hairstyles/faces with this...

7. Hellcat

Hellcat Mushmom

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Kerning City
    Hellcat
    Hermit
    Based off this discussion, yes, most people want it. And knowing the MapleLegends community, everyone is a bit of a copycat. Just like the whole bishop problem back in the Legends days, it's now gonna be MOST people walking around with the new cosmetics.

8. Kargo

Kargo Skelegon

Mar 5, 2015
    Male
    Holland
    Kargo
    Shadower
    Flow
    rsz_maplestory-basilmarket-screen-228376-1.png fun

• Like Like x 1
  9. rajuncajun

rajuncajun Orange Mushroom

Jun 20, 2015
    5:27 PM
    Beginner
    A lot of people in V.62 didn't even have NX might as well take it all out we don't need the Cash Shop...The biggest reason people stay in MapleLegends is because of the Nostalgic gameplay not because the look of a characters face.

10. Hellcat

Hellcat Mushmom

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Kerning City
    Hellcat
    Hermit
    True, most people didnt have nx back in the days, except those pro's. But i still think nostalgic gameplay can only really be nostalgic with nostalgic looks (Lots of nostalgic xD).

11. Number32

Number32 Skelegon Retired Staff

Jul 3, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Smores
    Bishop
    Demure
    Doesn't that mean it should be implemented though, I thought you were trying to prevent it from getting added to the game :p

12. Hellcat

Hellcat Mushmom

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Kerning City
    Hellcat
    Hermit
    Well i'm trying to prevent it indeed, but if more people want it in the game, i guess i cant do anything about it ;)

13. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    Moved to rejected. When more Royal Hair gets added, it will be for everyone.

Would like to remind people that we already have some Royal Hairstyles (Evan/Aran Hair, Prince Cut, Laguna Beach, etc.) and no one seems to be complaining about those, or that they ruin the nostalgia. Also, not every Royal Hairstyle is from v170.

Now if you have ideas on how to implement Royal Hair, I would personally like to hear that.

• Like Like x 8
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.