1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Farewell peeps

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Siri, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Siri

Siri Slime

Nov 5, 2015
    6:12 PM
    Siri
    Ranger
    Basic
    Its been a fun (almost) year of legends, met a lot of cool people and probably played the longest ive ever played for a server. But im choosing to quit because im at that level where all there is to do is bossing, and i aint about that life :/. Thanks for everybody i met along the way :) It was fun.

Big shout out to Basic, if it werent for you guys i would have quit before i even made it to third job. I love you guys even though ive never met you guys :) Honestly the best crew i could ask for. TOFU SQUAD all day every day.

Kitty: Ket. I dont even know who invited u to guild.... awks...lol....
    ZhiQi: I will forever have a picture of you on my phone <3
    Alan: You wont even see this so ..l..
    Boobs: TBH if it werent for you, basic probably would have died a lot sooner than it did :')
    Tyler: Hi. I hope that if we were friends irl, youd let me poop at your house too.
    Caleb: I love you man :') Youre cool.
    JJ: Thanks for all your help man :)
    Marz: Thanks for always afking for us :) You the real MVP and i wish u luck with everything!
    Alex: THANKS FOR BRING SUNSHINE INTO OUR GUILD :) you were super cool
    Roy: DONT DIE :( you suck. a LOT. (if you know what i mean) ps. if anybodys wondering he's jewish. i think. that means he's circumcised.
    Paul/Mashiro/Nik/George/George#1/George#2/George#4/George#5: Thanks for talking in guild guys, it was always cool to talk to yall :')

For the most part i left the goodbyes up there short because i hope you guys will still talk in skype :') the typical one random message in a year. Also guys i love yall because you all participated in the inside joke of "Basic"; psl's and leggings for days amrite? Being basic for the irony of being basic. Bomb.

Dom: <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 Bye cutie :') I'll forever have your irl picture in my files
    deku: I think you are hilarious, i love it so much :)
    Michael: fku. starwards. Dark vather. good luck at ubc u nerd. I hope u drop out.
    Julez: JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULEZ <3 bye u freaky girl :D
    Kelsey: Thanks for being one of my very few friends on legends :) you are bomb.ca (copy rights belonging to Ket)
    Fredzilla: im sorry i quit :( you were super cool and i know i couldnt live up to your expectations( that i just made up in my head now)
    Alec: I dont know if u still check forums but thanks for everything bro :D one of the few ppl who talked to me outside my guild :') <3 tour guide me for europe please.
    CW: Thanks for helping me level :D you bomb.ca
    Matt: If u still check forums; hi!

Legends had one of the best communities i have ever played in, thanks staff and everybody for all the fun ! And so concludes my very generic/un-personalized goodbyes to everyone, I missed a few, but everybody was bomb.ca on legends! (except for that one person. But you basic peeps know ;) )
    Like most ppl on legends who quit, i will be back every so often (maybe once a month if ppl still play :) )

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 7
  2. OP
    OP
    Siri

Siri Slime

Nov 5, 2015
    Siri
    Ranger
    Basic
    i do not apologize for any grammar/spelling mistakes

• Like Like x 5
  3. kgn

kgn Mano

Jan 22, 2016
    Female
    Even though I can message you anywhere or just walk over to your house, I'm going to write it here to give you that real maple experience (also since we sound lame talking about maple irl).

HONESTLY JON. thanks for playing maple with me throughout the years. I'm so glad we bonded over this lame 2D game when we first played GMS with william (LOOL). You were probably the worst mapler i've ever played with and not much has changed. I'm actually glad you charged me fricken 5 mil that one time to use your bathroom cause i had to pee. That's def something i'm going to constantly bring up (u cheap hoe).
    I'm glad that you made me play this server with you, trang, kim, and dunc and thanks for not ditching me when they quit. Please don't drag me into another server/game with you guys cause my GPA is falling LOL. Honestly, thanks for pushing me to make RatchSquad, i mean Basic and thanks for contributing to the basic tips of the day, they really helped me in life.

Anyways, best of luck to you in life and your future endeavours. (buy me churches now. i spent alot of time on this post) MapleF3

PPS give me your mesos.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
    • Like Like x 9
  4. ApplePie

ApplePie Stone Golem

Aug 3, 2015
    9:12 PM
    ApplePie / Feel
    Halcyon
    KETS.

PEACE OUT DOOD AND STAY NAKED

• Like Like x 3
  5. Joy

Joy Capt. Latanica

Jun 17, 2015
    Female
    Toronto
    9:12 PM
    Deku
    Shadower
    Demure
    JOOOOONNNNN WUT I LOG IN FOR 2 SECONDS AND THEN THIS?

But let's be honest, the game play is not fun anymore especially when there aren't many friends to do things with. I still got you on skype so holla at me anytime. Thanks for the laughs and fun times, you definitely made things fun on the server.

Take care, love always ! <3

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bobbykimchee

Bobbykimchee Pac Pinky

Feb 1, 2015
    Male
    3:12 PM
    JOOONNNN LEMME CRASH AT YOUR HOUSE WHEN I GO TO CANADIALAND ))))))))):

• Like Like x 1
  7. 3DegreeChill

3DegreeChill Master Chronos

Apr 18, 2015
    8:12 PM
    Felicia
    Priest
    Majestic
    bye siri :(
    we didnt really talk except for like in fm but you were amazingly nice to everyone :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. dfjkerui

dfjkerui Snail

Mar 26, 2016
    9:12 AM
    hey siri, you definitely don't remember me, but back when I was a level ~15 rogue, you walked into the ellinia potions shop, and asked me if it was my first character, and then proceeded to throw many many bags of 50k mesos for me f2'd and ran away. even though it really wasn't my first character (I lied, I had a priest), but I was still really thankful, and inspired to the point where I made it a point to do the same to help out other new players in early game, and I sure did! won't forget you. cya! OnionBye

• Like Like x 2
  9. Fredrik

Fredrik Chronos

Oct 12, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    3:12 AM
    Feddieze/Blackbird
    Shadower
    Halyconrad
    We didnt get to interact as much as I had wanted to, but my favorite moment with you were when said this:
    ''FREDZILLA THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FREIND, IT MEANS ALOT TO ME <333'' followed by '' IDK WHAT IM SAYING CUZ IM REALLY DRUNK SO GONNA LOG'' lmao

You lived up to everything and beyond you sexy naked black man, stay awesome and take care Jon <3

• Like Like x 4
  10. Unlucky

Unlucky Mr. Anchor

Aug 8, 2015
    Male
    Australia
    11:12 AM
    Unlucky / Babez
    Project
    JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Super sad to see you go. I don't know what it was about you but you're just cool as fuck!
    I'll always remember meeting you and Kitty at KPQ. We did 90% of the PQ spamming f5 which had me smiling IRL. We decided to buddy up and see each other again at LPQ, which becomes hell after a while but you made it enjoyable for me.
    I'm certainly gonna miss just chillin' in FM together, talking shit and ganging up on Kitty.
    You were also the first supporter of the Unlucky x Baelor movement <3

I'm really gonna miss you dude! you da homie fo realz!

Take care dude!

with love

Dom xoxo <3

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

2:12 AM

JON ILL MISS YOU SO MUCH WHO WILL I SPAM FOR NOW :( :( :( WHO WILL I BE BALD SQUIRREL WITH NOW :( :( :( I HAVE LIKE SS OF US BEING CUTE AND STUFF BUT IM NOT ON MY COMPUTER RIP SO I CANT ATTACH THEM RN...

Hopefully ill be on when you visit :) thank you for helping me with genesis and being a cutie pattoooootieee

• Like Like x 3
  12. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

2:12 AM
    Actually i just realized youre in my signature LOL

• Like Like x 1
  13. Isaac

Isaac Selkie Jr.

Sep 15, 2015
    Male
    Vancouver
    Goblin
    Mafia
    Even though the friendship was short lived, sad to see you go. It was fun while it lasted :) Good luck in the future! Might run into you at Starbucks some day... LOL

• Like Like x 1
  14. OP
    OP
    Siri

Siri Slime

Nov 5, 2015
    Siri
    Ranger
    Basic
    BobbykimcheeBobbykimchee come and ill let you sleep in the same bed as me <3 MORE LIKE BE MY TOURGUIDE IN HAWAII bruddahhhhhh squirelly :(
    UnluckyKidUnluckyKid <3333333333333333333 wasnt it f2? LOL i lol'd irl too HAHAHA thanks for everything :') get to 200
    FredrikFredrik .............. that didnt happen....... LOL............
    kittygkittyg ..l..

Also adding on:
    Rocky TruongRocky Truong Rockeh: I love you my vietnamese friend. (i think?) youre the illest :') i didnt forget you, best for last....... see you on skype, if u ever reply

• Like Like x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    Siri

Siri Slime

Nov 5, 2015
    Siri
    Ranger
    Basic
    i have a whole lot more crap if u need more :')

16. Unlucky

Unlucky Mr. Anchor

Aug 8, 2015
    Male
    Australia
    11:12 AM
    Unlucky / Babez
    Project
    Yeah i meant to say f2. I have my f2 on f5, thats why i got confused. <3

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lyn00

Lyn00 Capt. Latanica

Sep 4, 2015
    Female
    Taiwan,Taipei
    9:12 AM
    Natto
    Corsair
    Halcyon
    JON T_T DON'T GO, I DONT WANNA BE LEFT ALONE WITH ZHIQI

18. Kura

Kura Orange Mushroom

Mar 25, 2015
    Male
    3:12 PM
    Kura
    Warrior
    Hi Jon. I'd let you poop at my house if you ever needed to, yeah. :^)

• Like Like x 1