1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by lumie, Mar 17, 2017.

1. lumie

lumie Snail

Mar 17, 2017
    9:33 AM
    hi there! my name's lumie. you can call me lu or lulu too. and i really like to ramble about random facts about myself so this might end up being long, sorry!

some basics about me: i'm 17, i dropped out of high school due to mental health reasons, i like to write and draw, and i have some cool pets! a collie mix dog, a ball python, a leopard gecko, and two parakeets. my boyfriend is moving in soon with his reptiles and fish too, so even more pets (snakes and geckos mainly)! feel free to ask about them, i love them so much. oh, i used to have 9 cats too!

i used to play maplestory a lot when i was 6-9, before pirates were even a thing. it was my first video game. instead of zelda or pokemon i got maplestory! i kept coming back over the years, playing off and on, but the sense of community was gone, and i couldn't get in contact with any of the people i used to play with. i know it won't ever be the same, but i'm hoping here i might be able to make some new friends and foster a similar sense of community and camaraderie.

the game just loaded up completely and i saw the title screen and started tearing up. i love this game. anyway see y'all later!! i hope we all get along!!

• Like Like x 10
  2. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    6:33 PM
    pics of your pets pls ty

• Like Like x 3
  3. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    i have a friend with geckos (and reptiles in general) and they are really cool o.o so yeah, go for the pics XD

Also, hi! and have fun playing here! SlimeSmile

4. Irene

Irene Dark Stone Golem

Jan 25, 2016
    Female
    Parts Unknown
    9:33 AM
    Symphenic
    Crossbowman
    Welcome to Legends Lulu im Amaya or Irene (but most people call me Irene). feel free to hit me up in-game (my IGN is Symphenic). I don't mind i like making friends too. You couldn't have joined a better server you will make lots of memories during your time here on MapleLegends im sure. :)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2017
  5. John

John Dark Stone Golem

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    Bocc / ImMrLuckless
    Dark Knight
    Hogwarts
    Welcome to the server ! Hope you love it here as we all do too ! :D

6. GilDesuka

GilDesuka Capt. Latanica

Nov 6, 2016
    Earth
    7:33 PM
    Kotone, JellyFish, Yesterday, ApplePi
    Beginner, Islander, I/L Wizard, Bandit
    Welcome :D I think you're in the right place if you're looking for community. This community is the absolute best <3<3
    I'm Gil, btw ^^ nice to meet you ~~

7. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

5:33 PM
    GiGi
    I wish i had infinity cats :,)
    Welcome to the server - I hope you enjoy your time spent here.
    Im so jealous of all your pets especially your ball python - I want one so badly but my mom has like.. a snake phobia. She cant even look at a snake on TV
    If youre ever looking for help or have any questions, message me here or add me to your buddylist in game nubjulez !

• Like Like x 1
  8. ApplePie

ApplePie Stone Golem

Aug 3, 2015
    12:33 PM
    ApplePie / Feel
    Halcyon
    i had a pet apple. it was perfect in my pie

• Like Like x 1
  9. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015