1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

BlackApe Holiday Monkey Mayhem 250m Event

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rizset, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Rizset

Rizset Mano

Jun 7, 2017
    Male
    12:54 AM
    BlackApe
    Dark Knight
    Hello, I'm sorry to say, but I will be discontinuing the "Monkey Mayhem" event. The first event that I created was poorly planned/messy and was quite a feelsbadman experience. The remaining 200m will instead be sent to "Shino's Charity Foundation for new Legend-ers" as it does align with my purpose/goal for the event.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience and thanks to everyone that attended my first event and helped out.

I was originally in a state of limbo for permanently/temporary quitting, however I will now be permanently quitting and leaving the community.

I tried to make a stealth comeback on a new character under the name "Experiment", however I only got to lvl. 7 before I started to develop a "bad after taste". The event that I created was also to some extent meant for me to make a comeback/decide on my return after the New Years, but due to poor planning/messiness as mentioned before, left an unsettling feeling towards the game. Thus, I decided that it was for the best to completely leave the game/community as a way to preserve the good memories.

I'd like to thank everyone that I met along the way on my journey for each character and would like for you to know that I truly appreciated however much time we spent together or interacted. No matter how short or long it was.

As for Deniz, Dan and Bryan, I give an unmeasurable amount of thanks for all the guidance and help to bring my character to where it is today. Deniz for bringing me from a solo player to a group player and inviting me into Essence. Also for leeching me at 118 to 120 and then training with me when I initially was going to quit. Dan for always trusting me and helping me to the best of his ability, along with my quick appointment to JR rank in the guild (assumed respect). Also for giving and investing in me by giving priority in a lot of situations such as bossing. Which leads to Bryan for bringing me in to test/prototype horntail runs and for gifting me a free HTP/Egg/Chair(S/O Mike) and Zerk 30 SB (Beaters/Aincrad Crew) after we started finishing our first couple runs. Also for leading the alliance and bringing MBAE/BEAM to what it is today. Although your planning/reasoning was out of place occasionally, I respect the initiative, intention and coming around to be a "good sport" when under fire.

Best of luck to all and thanks again,
    -Willy

-BlackApe

[​IMG]

Hello everyone :D. I will be hosting 5 individual events with a current total meso pool of 250m over the span of Dec. Each event will have a prize pool of 50m and will place up to 8 winners.

Prize
    1st: 21,000,000 mesos + trophy + name tag
    2nd: 14,250,000 mesos + trophy + name tag
    3rd: 7,500,000 mesos + trophy + name tag
    4th: 3,500,000 mesos
    5th: 2,000,000 mesos
    6th: 1,000,000 mesos
    7th: 500,000 mesos
    8th: 250,000 mesos

As for the reason of this event, I recently stopped/quit playing MapleLegends and managed to amass a decent amount of mesos and instead of just dropping it to random people or letting it sit in the bank, I thought it would be nice/fun to have a small player hosted event that was more fair/skill based. It was also meant to help out new players/returning players to re-integrate to the game and make up some lost time.

This post is still a work in progress and will be updated/cleaned as soon as I get back home from vacation (21/22???). Sorry for the short notice for the 1st upcoming event T^T.

Events:
    Celebratory Fashion
    December 23, 1:00 AM ST / December 22, 8:00PM EST
    Meet at Ch8 Fm2 (edited)
    Sign up here ahead of time https://goo.gl/forms/YPmUpJxKKlWexaFs1 or comment below
    (Limited number of entrants)

The theme for this fashion event will be "celebration". All outfits/costumes should have some relation to celebrations such as, winter holidays, class finishing, etc. You will be required to provide a short statement/story during the presentation as to how your outfit/costume fits the theme. The winners will be decided by four amazing judging NPCs listed below.
    [​IMG]

NPCs:
    [​IMG]
    deina
    Common Location: 3 or sleeping in Ch6 Fm2

[​IMG]
    Lyff
    Common Location: Training / LF > Training Partner

[​IMG]
    Luscious
    Common Location: All FM CHs / War Room

[​IMG]
    Helya
    Common Location: 1 shot Petri / Character Creation
    Victoria Island Grand Prix
    December 28, 1:00AM ST / December 27, 8:00PM EST
    Meet at Victoria Island (Henesys)

Squad up with 3 friends or strangers to take on the Victoria Island Grand Prix (1 lap). Each participant will be stationed in a different town and make their way around the island. The party leader will start in Henesys and travel to Ellinia, where the 2nd member stationed in town will move to Perion and so on until, the 4th member arrives at Henesys. (shown below)

Each team is required to consist of:

1 Warrior/Archer/Buc/Dit Class
    1 Beginner/Pre-2nd Job Class
    1 Hermit/Gunsinger Class
    1 Magician Class

Do:
    Start each member in unique order for terrain advantage
    Use any skill for any class EXCEPT for Monster Rider
    Use Speed Equips or Items EXCEPT return scrolls
    Use map teleporters or shortcuts

Don't:
    Disconnect/Reconnect
    Enter Free Market
    Change Channels
    Enter Cash Shop
    False Start

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Team JQ
    December 30, Time: TBA
    Ninja Castle, Henesys Pet Park, Zakum Jump Quest
    Sign up here https://goo.gl/forms/WKmOuppt2hSlWOfD3 if you are interested/will attend.

Assemble a team of 3 to take on some of the most tedious JQs in the MapleLegends server. Each member is only allowed to participate 1 time in each jump quest and the combined placements of all three members will be combined to determine the winner.
    God of RNG
    December 31, Time: TBA

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Who is the most luc- I mean, most skillful 60% equipment scroller in MapleLegends? Bring 7 copies of a 60% scrolls and 2 different copies of a 60% scrolls along with the respective clean equipment. The objective is to create a +7 piece of equipment within 9 attempts.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    New Year, New Millionaire
    January 1, 2018, 7:01AM ST/12:01AM EST
    Forest of Oblivion

Welcome to the Monkey Mayhem Lottery. The initial starting pot for the lottery will be 50m. In order to participate, pay 1m in mesos by buying a 999,999 etc from ChiefApe's store that will be located in Ch 8 Fm 8 during 1:00AM ST - 4:00AM ST each day. Your character that purchases the entry must be Lvl 53+ and can only be entered 1 time. For each 1m payment the pot will increase by 1m respectively. Important, if your character is below Lvl 53, refunds will not be issued and the mesos will just go directly towards the lottery pot.

Entry to the lottery will be closed on December 31, 4:00AM ST and 8 winners will be picked by !roll # at 7:01AM ST/12:01AM EST on January 1. Feel free to come to the Forest of Oblivion during the rolling period to see live results.

Check below to see confirmed entry/total pot/odds/distribution rates:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1P-gOPV_icVCTBz36x9GIOgd1FZK6MhiN0YXaG-BtNcM/edit?usp=sharing
    Thanks and special shoutout to the MBAE/BEAM alliance along with:
    deina, Fishy/Eiji, Emere, Kanashimi, DivineArrow, Yolock, Khellz, Waeri, Amortentia, Reki, Runny for donating trophies for the event.

Happy Maplemas!​

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Rizset

Rizset Mano

Jun 7, 2017
    Male
    BlackApe
    Dark Knight
    Results:

Celebratory Fashion
    1st Nanachi :tick:
    2nd 9812 :tick:
    3rd KillERChAi :tick:
    4th Fiume :tick:
    5th Butler :tick:
    6th joyi :tick:
    7th MaxPower :tick:
    8th Luff :tick:
    Thanks to all that participated and helped out with the event!​

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
  3. Stow

Stow Mixed Golem

Apr 30, 2017
    12:54 PM
    Dazzle
    Magician
  4. chibisannub

chibisannub King Slime

Aug 1, 2017
    Male
    indubitably, MlKE, PenIsland, cumcum
    Unworthy
  5. Jase

Jase Mixed Golem

May 18, 2017
    Male
    Brampton, ON
    Forever
    Assassin
    Legacy
    omok for event 3, 4 or 5 pls

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Chew

Chew Headless Horseman

May 8, 2015
    Male
    6:54 AM
    Beginner
    Whats going on lately, everyone got a dupe?

7. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    1:54 PM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    H Y P E

ScamApe back from retirement!

H Y P E