1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Blue-Eyes White Paladin: Kisara's Budget Journey

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Kyshies, Dec 3, 2021.

1. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    1:47 AM
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #17

Self-leeched at Windraiders to 71! Someone came along and bought two hours from me. I told them I'm lv200, but they were desperate and just wanted some leech. Glad to help!

No cards today. But I did get this mount:

upload_2021-12-23_1-40-21.png

Behold the Paladin of White Dragon. Just like the children's trading card!

The quest was quite the journey, much like this Budget Journal! I had to save a pig while a bunch of aliens tried to gangbang it, collecting the Phenomes being secreted as those foul xenos engaged in their heretical act. But that's not the worst part!

upload_2021-12-23_1-45-4.png

TWENTY MILLION MESOS??? To quote the Tiger King himself: "I'm never gonna financially recover from this."

Well, at least the old bastard didn't make me suck him off! I also bought some magic seeds from him at full price as I've yet to satisfy his deviant fetish for Kentarus Skulls. C'est la vie, I suppose.

Oh, I also hit 3rd job. I'm literally a White Knight now. Nice! I wanted to screenshot the golden light but I fucked it up, so here's this instead:

upload_2021-12-23_1-51-9.png

Thank you everyone for your kind words!

Back to carding tomorrow. Stay tuned!

upload_2021-12-23_1-51-29.png

• Great Work Great Work x 3
  2. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #18

Did some area bosses and a good chunk of El Nath! Picked up the following children's trading cards over two days for a current total of 229 sets:
    • Jr. Yeti, Yeti, and Yeti & Pepe
    • Dark Jr. Yeti, Dark Yeti, and Dark Yeti & Pepe
    • Pepe and Dark Pepe
    • Hector, White Fang, and Lycanthrope
    • Coolie Zombie and Miner Zombie
    • Flyeye and Cerebes
    • MT-09
    • Snowman, Zombie Mushmom, and Zeno
    I'm finally at Magatia now! Sadly I looked it up and the last steps of the quests require lv75. Sucks, but I might come back later and finish up the quests for the EXP and fame!

upload_2021-12-25_1-58-27.png

GM buffs OP. See ya!

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #19

242 sets from finishing up Magatia with these:
    • Iron Mutae and Reinforced Iron Mutae
    • Mithril Mutae and Reinforced Mithril Mutae
    • Roid, Neo Huroid, and J-pop group Deet & Roi
    • Homun, Homunculus, and Rurumo
    • Rumo and Triple Rumo
    • Site
    Security Camera at 2/5, but I think it has an abysmal drop rate so I probably won't go for it. Correct me if I'm wrong!

upload_2021-12-26_3-24-24.png

Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!

• Like Like x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #20

Took the subway to New Leaf City, the capital of the Best Country in the World (or Za Warudo, if you're a Stand user).

I couldn't find the local McDonald's, but I did find these card sets while enacting police brutality on the local inhabitants on behalf of Lita Lawless:
    • Electrophant, Mighty Maple Eater, and I.AM.ROBOT
    • Fire Tusk, Killa Bee, and Wolf Spider
    • Boomer, Urban Fungus, and Street Slime
    • Gryphon
    I also got some area boss card sets from a mix of pure, dumb luck and extra virgin olive oil timer-keeping, such as:
    • Mano
    • King Clang
    • Faust
    upload_2021-12-28_3-20-53.png

Spent some meso (<1m) scrolling a Blue Screamer. It's my favourite two-handed sword model in the entire game, and if Fusion Anvils are a thing I'd use this weapon skin. Unlikely, since I read somewhere that the v62 client can't have it. But one can still dream that it'll be made into a Cash Shop weapon skin!

I'm also out of NX, unfortunately. I crunched some numbers with this calculator and to get 30k HP by 140 (as is standard for a lightly-washed Warrior character), I'll need approximately 112 fresh HP washes, alongside natural HP growth. I've decided to just bloodwash 112-115 AP for the next bunch of level ups, resetting out of MP as I get the NX.

Therefore, for the next couple of entries to help keep track of my AP distribution, I'll be including a Bloodwash Counter, as well as a MP Reset Counter as I level up and generate excess MP.

Bloodwash Counter: 10

MP Reset Counter: 0

Ideally, both numbers will line up with each other soon!

upload_2021-12-28_3-16-18.png

My Fishing King expired. Sigh...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  5. S_tieralbum

S_tieralbum Brown Teddy

Jul 17, 2021
    9:47 AM
    Dragon Knight
    Why blood wash so early in though? Surely you'll have more than enough fresh AP and nx by the time you hit the 100s - 110s range

6. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    It's the amount of washes I'll need + natural hp growth to get 30k by lv140, which is when I plan to start bossing!

Makes no difference to get it done earlier or later so might as well start now and reset as I go.

7. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #21

No cards, just levels. Got to 83 from leeching myself at Wolf Spiders. I'm now ready for self-leech and card hunting at outer Leafre!

upload_2021-12-29_0-57-27.png upload_2021-12-29_1-2-1.png

Scrolled a better Blue Screamer. I don't know why.

upload_2021-12-29_0-58-30.png upload_2021-12-29_1-0-25.png

Did the area boss quest chains for Dyle and Old Fox! Pretty good fame! Last but not least, here are my @charstats!

upload_2021-12-29_1-2-39.png

Bloodwash Counter: 40

MP Reset Counter: 5

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #22

Went to Ninja Castle by travelling back in time via a magical rock to finish up my collection there! Got these cards:
    • Kunochi, Chunin and Ninto
    It's said that the Castellan of this estate was once a nice guy who ruled over his subjects fairly and wisely, but the map layout of the castle with all the hidden portals everywhere drove him insane and turned him into a giant Castellan Toad (spoilers LOL). I can totally empathise, since imagine wanting to get a drink from the fridge downstairs and having to go through all those fucking hidden portals and that jump quest will turn anyone into a giant Toad.

I also finished up the area boss card sets for Mushmom and Dyle. Jr. Balrog at 3/5, but I'm not sure if I want to finish it since the spawn time and drop rates are really awful. Not even much loot to NPC either! I also finished up Tauromacis!

Thereafter, I moved to Leafre and finished up the following sets before the server went down for PATCH maintenance, for a total of 265 children's trading card sets:
    • Rash and Dark Rash
    • Hobi and Hankie
    Leafre is a pretty cool place! I went around helping out the local Halflinger community, doing quests to help further their oppression of dragons and other assorted undesirables. For example, I collected a bunch of flutes so that one of them can sing to an egg. I suspect that it's part of their Room 101-esque torture programme on unborn dragons.

There's also a local theme park attraction where one can see a giant three-headed dragon trapped in a cave while 6-12 people beat it up, turning it to stone and making it watch helplessly as its earthly possessions get taken away! Sadly, my level was not high enough to participate even as a tourist. But I plan to do that in the future, since I heard there's a pretty cool complimentary Necklace given out to all visitors!

upload_2021-12-30_1-52-11.png

Taking refuge (squatting) in some empty house I found in Leafre while we wait for the servers to come back...

Bye for now! Merry Christmas and Happy Halloween!

Bloodwash Counter: 45

MP Reset Counter: 5

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  9. Myungsoo

Myungsoo Slimy

Apr 10, 2020
    Male
    Robinn
    Crossbowman
    You actually have 145 int from gear. What in the actual

10. Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
    (as is standard for a budget Warrior character) OnionSweatie

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    8:47 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    what bosses u plan to do with 30k earlie?

12. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    The usual stuff like Papulatus, Ravana, and Zakum!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    oh, i am paladin and doing it with 20k hp rn,
    i love be washed cause is easy to play and less pot cost, but u will have no problem to defeat this with a bit less of hp,
    the one boss i had problem til now is anego (and the problem was my internet is lagging) it using honster, with ales or power elxiir is easier.

14. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #23

Merry Christmas, Happy Halloween, and Happy New Year! Farmed up enough event points from a mix of HHG2 farming and clearing up outer Leafre's card sets, and got the shaggy bobbed hairstyle. Yay! Kinda like my previous look, but I'm unlocking this hairstyle first since who knows when it'll ever come again (RIP Lucid hair...).

Got these card sets today, for a total of 277:
    • Green Hobi, Harp, and Blood Harp
    • Blue, Red, and Black Kentarus
    • Beetle and Dual Beetle
    • Bain and Slime
    • Jr. Balrog, and Eliza
    Finishing up the HHG2 sets, hopefully soon! After that it's time to go to Singapore's Ulu City and Malaysia's Fantasy Theme Park. These are most definitely actual locations in real life Singapore and Malaysia, so see you there!

upload_2022-1-1_1-41-26.png

Got the Eliza chair too! In fact, I got it before finishing the set. It's alright! I also did the related area boss quest for Eliza for a nice chunk of EXP and Fame!

upload_2022-1-1_1-42-16.png

Don't worry Eliza. Enough campers want that chair that your shadows will never know the light of day for more than five minutes.

Also, up-and-coming stud SwordArt told me to post this screenshot in my latest journal entry. Because he said so, I have to! It's just how the (Maple) world works.

upload_2022-1-1_1-51-44.png

Indeed, what a guy! Do check out his extremely helpful newbie meso-making guide if you have the time, or his very, very insightful essay on the state of this lovely server that has withstood the test of time.

Anyway, here are my @charstats. Bye for now!

upload_2022-1-1_2-6-10.png

Bloodwash Counter: 50

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #24

Levelled up a whole bunch and got more cards! Pretty close to 300 sets now that I've done some of the Ulu City, Fantasy Theme Park, and HHG2 cards. For a total of 289 sets, I collected:
    • Green Mushroom, Orange Mushroom, and Stump
    • Red Snail and Blue Snail
    • Berserkie, Veetron, Slygie, and Montrecer
    • Yabber Doo, Vikerola, and Gallopera
    I plan to finish up the rest of the sets at the Aqua Dungeon and Deep Ludi! 300 sets hype!

upload_2022-1-3_1-38-45.png

Hoo boi.

I'm also done bloodwashing! I plan to keep my base INT until 150, and after that I will reset it all out to STR! Don't really need the combat stats, as I'll be leeching outside of daily bossing once I have Blast maxed in 4th job.

upload_2022-1-3_1-7-1.png

Brought back my F/P Arch Mage to leech myself at Ulu II! Some of you may have come across my previous journal about Elliy, where updates were really, really slow. I thought of announcing the end of that journal in an update on that thread itself since I've sold my TMA43 Red Emerald Earrings to Oradious before the patch hit to buy my glove, but I kept putting it off so I might as well do it here.

upload_2022-1-3_1-12-50.png

Don't worry though, Elliy will be leeching Rinnah (formerly Kisara) all the way to 150 through Petrifighters and possibly 5-6 solo Mage! I'll also be washing her like I have been doing in the journal because I like to min-max as it's fun for me. And maybe someday I'll come back and main an F/P in the far future, especially now that the Poison element isn't completely resisted by so many bosses, but the amount of time and NX it takes to wash a Mage is really, really long, so yeah.

upload_2022-1-3_1-18-56.png

Finished up the Magatia Questline! It's a lot of back and forth, but I got it done! Chose Phyllia (Phillia) over Zenumist and Alcadno (had to Google to check the spelling because for many long years I've internalised it as 'Al-ca-na-do). The Zenumist and Alcadno Capes are hot garbage and I suspect it was intentional design by Neckson so that you'll choose, lore-wise, to give the truth of Dr De Lang's disappearance to his wife, since she deserves it most of all.

upload_2022-1-3_1-23-2.png

Finished the Scarga pre-quests! Apparently there's like two big bad guys (Scarlion and Targa) pretending to be statues in one of Malaysia's Theme Parks. And apparently they're like a danger or an eyesore or something, so the locals were looking for people to help them deal with the problem. But then paradoxically, they won't let you help them unless you oil their palms first with some bribes, which is like... wtf? Then again, considering that Malaysia is the 57th out of 180 countries in terms of perceived government corruption, this may be par for the course.

Malaysia Boleh? Probably! Oh well. I'm also doing the Krexel pre-quest too, but more on that in another entry. Anyway, speaking of Scarlion Hats...

upload_2022-1-3_1-31-25.png

Remember kids, don't rage scroll items!

I got pretty good helms but the scrolling results were bad with 60% Helm DEX. Scrolled like 4-6 helms, and ended up settling with...

upload_2022-1-3_1-33-2.png

Better than nothing, I suppose.

Thought of scrolling more, but currently I have 121 DEX with HTP to wield my Stonetooth Sword, so I'm pretty much good to go for now. 19STR is pretty solid! It might be a better idea to save money for a better weapon, opportunity cost and all. But it's not all doom and gloom!

upload_2022-1-3_1-35-36.png

Scrolled this Zombie Army Ring to +3 in only two rings' worth of attempts! That's pretty good! I plan to farm more event points at HHG2 to get the daily 50 party points every day, and spend the rest on AP Resets! But for now, here's the final stat tally!

upload_2022-1-3_1-40-6.png

Bloodwash Counter: 95

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Lmao please stop using 60% on clean helmets and go with several 70s before even attempting a 60

17. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Unfortunately all the helm dex 70s were being sold by one person and I'm an ethical consumer so I didnt want to buy.

• Great Work Great Work x 2
  18. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    all 70% i used boom item on first or 2nd slot e...e teach me how to do it

19. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #25

upload_2022-1-7_1-8-10.png

300 sets! Finished up the Good Book with the following:
    • Bone Fish and Goby
    • Squid and Risell Squid
    • Shark and Cold Shark
    • Grim Phantom Watch and Soul Teddy
    • Gatekeeper and Thanatos
    • Shroom
    It's finally done! Now I can focus full-time on leeching. I've been at Petrifighters and the EXP is pretty good! Not to mention that I can earn some meso on the side. Feelsgood to have people pay you to grind.

Not very sure what else to write in this journal, going forward. I suppose I'll post about any milestones I reach, or questlines I do. If you've read this far (i.e, if you're Nightz), thank you so much! This has been a long road, and this Record of a Crusade (I recommend googling it!) has been a lot of fun! I guess I still have to reset out my bloodwash, which is currently at...

upload_2022-1-7_2-2-27.png

Like always, here are my @charstats. Thanks for reading!

upload_2022-1-7_2-1-0.png

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  20. OP
    OP
    Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Entry #26

More levels! Petrifighters are super fast, and I should be a Paladin in a few days time! You know, just like in the title of this Journal. About time!

upload_2022-1-8_1-47-46.png

Thanks to the event gear and my 7 DEX Spectrum Goggles from my NL, I can now equip my Stonetooth Sword! This is my current range with all of my gear on, Echo, Coke Pills, and MW20! Switched back to my old look as it fits the sword a whole lot better! I'll switch out my DEX goggles for a STR one once I get my HTP. I'd like a 8-10wa MoN, but gambling on Chaos Scrolls is scary so idk.

upload_2022-1-8_1-51-47.png

Solo-ed Captain Latanica! Not having stance sucks since I wasn't able to body him reliably, but I was able to kill him within two minutes of just wailing on him. Got two Soul Lanterns that I'll be holding on for Krexel runs in the future! And speaking of Krex...

upload_2022-1-8_1-53-20.png

Thanks for the advice, lmao. Really helpful.

Finished up the prequest for Krexel! Lore-wise, there's a huge-ass tree that has taken over Ulu City in Singapore. I guess the SG Green Plan 2030 went a bit too far, huh? We tried to reduce carbon emissions and now we have a titan-sized tree running amok. Or not. It's just rooted there... menacingly.

I'm so happy that Holy Charge works on Krexel now, and I can't wait to fight this boss when I'm about 140-150 or so. But that's a story for another time.

upload_2022-1-8_1-47-28.png

Onwards to Ravana's pre-quest! Stay tuned!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2