1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Important Castellan Toad - Info & Thoughts

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Announcements' started by Piety, Feb 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    3:26 AM
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    Sorry but "those ranged chars that washed should be the only ones that can do it" is bullshit. All the original players that were told HT would be the endgame boss of this server are screwed over with this logic. If I had known back then how much hp I would need, I would have done it, I had the int gear to do it and I care about being the best enough to do so. However this never seemed like a possible addition to the game and so I planned for HT as did basically every other og player except for Ghost.Ghost. (and because he did that he couldn't join in on any of the first zak/ht runs until most of the og players had quit). It's not like I did the minimum effort and barely washed for 5.6k hp, I washed for over 2k more hp at 200, however because I had no way to know of this addition at that time now I have to not be able to do a boss with my level 200 character? It seems pretty dumn to me...

Edit: It just doesn't seem fair that people that started this server late af can plan their characters better because of it, while those of us who reached high level in 2k15 can't do shit to fix our characters.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Jase

Jase Mixed Golem

May 18, 2017
    Male
    Brampton, ON
    2:26 AM
    Forever
    Assassin
    Legacy
    Keep it as is. Ranged characters don't need to do it. It's not a necessity like Horntail is. It drops STs and gives exp. Who cares if you can't do it? If you want to wash/cuck a ranged character to that point, just to be able to kill a worthless boss, be my guest. At the end of the day, the toad won't be a significant part of the game.

I do agree with GangGang that higher level characters should be able to gain HP somehow, but that's a discussion for a different thread.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  3. O1Kanoby

O1Kanoby Slime

Aug 10, 2017
    Glad you said this and not me Kim. The argument that you guys use that this is a 0.62 server, doesn't mean anything since ToT is here and you've stated that it wasn't a part of 0.62

You've already added maps like Ellin forest, Ulu, etc. And "custom is custom", So why not FINISH the maps that are ALREADY HERE:
    FINISH TOT and Bring out PINK BEAN (you GMs travel with Timeless and reverse weapons on you anyway)
    FINISH ULU and bring out KREXEL
    FINISH Crimsonwood keep and bring out the party quest
    FINISH Elin forest and bring out the party quest
    FINISH Magatia and bring out the party quest
    FINISH Amoria and bring out the party quest

Glad u guys finishing Ninja Castle tho

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Piety

Piety (ㆆᴗㆆ)/ Retired Staff

Apr 4, 2017
    Centaur & Chaste
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?forums/applications.102/
    As I've said before, we're always looking for more staff members, especially a developer that would help us work on said new content.
    We're also not releasing Timeless/Reverse weapons. Just because you see us with silly chairs/things doesn't mean they're being released.

• Like Like x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    8:26 AM
    Moderator Post
    With that said its now far in the evening, and the last reply is 2 hours ago. We want to thank you all for the feedback, and a follow up with a conclusion will come soon in a new notice.

• Creative Creative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.