1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Change Aura of the beholder

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Golboy, Feb 25, 2024.

1. Golboy

Golboy Red Snail

Aug 9, 2022
    Male
    9:51 PM
    MrYoni
    Dark Knight
    Hello everyone,

as a lvl 17X Dk im currently finding it more and more hard to zerk properly at certain bosses

I'd like to discuss the effectiveness of "Aura of the Beholder" for DK's, which currently seems to lack a significant impact. A promising alternative to damage reflection might be damage reduction.

Consider the challenges DK's face at higher levels, especially when it comes to executing the zerk ability against certain bosses, particularly those in the NT zone. Despite improvements in the zerk formula enhancing the quality of life, some bosses deal such high damage that errors become all too common.

Given these challenges, I believe DK's could benefit from additional support against these formidable bosses. "Aura of the Beholder" stands out as an ideal skill for this purpose. Here are some considerations:

• This skill often becomes a focus at higher levels, making it especially advantageous for high-level DK's who are most in need of support.
    • Being a DK's only skill it will not impact other warriors in any way to prevent further balance changes.

i really think that is a push that DK players really need to make the late game a bit more DK friendly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. thechild

thechild Master Chronos

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    2:51 PM
    fartmane
    Dark Knight
    Galaxy
    We already have a pretty good damage reduction, but I do have issues when aura heals over what it’s suppose to at times. I think more so it has to do with the pet heal input because sometimes I feel like I get the pet heal and the aura heal at the same time because it was triggered to do so and it won’t override one over the other, you get both instead.

3. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    1:51 PM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    aura no longer heals

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. thechild

thechild Master Chronos

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    2:51 PM
    fartmane
    Dark Knight
    Galaxy
    My bad I thought it did while also doing the dmg. Tbh I don’t know if it’s really necessary to change anything with it bc I don’t see much of a difference when it comes to bossing