1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

HP Washing

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Lessen, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Lessen

Lessen Blue Snail

Nov 8, 2020
    Male
    8:17 PM
    Lessen
    Beginner
    So I’m saving up some NX to start a new character to wash but I’m a little confused. When starting out should you be rolling for max INT? For example, a 10-12 INT dice roll. If yes, will that initial 10-12 INT roll be resettable back into your main stat when you’re done or is that just a sacrifice you take?

2. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    12:17 PM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    You just need to pass 10. Since the MP you get is INT/10, but rounded down. So if you only have 9 INT, then you'll be at rounddown(9/10) = 0 MP gain the first level. Afterwards you go 9, 14, 19. Meanwhile if you started at 10, you'll go 10, 15, 20 and get that extra MP at level 3. Eventually it adds up (I'd say).

Once you're done washing completely you reset ALL your INT back into your main stat using AP resets (which is why its a costly process). Imaging using NX to HP wash:
    1. Adding Level up AP into HP
    2. Using an AP reset to -MP, and then +main stat
    3. Doing this until your goal
    AND THEN you have to use AP resets to -INT, and then +main stat. Imagine having like 120 INT :p that alone is a decently long process. BUT the end result is that you don't lose anything in the long run~

It's just that its an annoying process that impedes your damage in the short run, but doesn't affect you in the long run

• Like Like x 1