1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

i wa unfairly banned

Discussion in 'Community' started by RCh1234567, Jun 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RCh1234567

RCh1234567 Snail

Mar 22, 2021
    6:08 AM
    Hermit
    good evening .. first of all, I am a maplestory player who plays often daily ... and I support the page a lot by voting ... Well, I will explain my situation and I hope I will be taken care of immediately ... Yesterday a player told me I ban with an unfair reason, alluding that I stole from him in mapowner when "both" we did not have it, since we had arrived at the channel at the same time looking for the "king sage cat" since minutes before we were changing channels both ... looking for him .. well the question is that we both got to a channel and it just appeared in boss cat and yes .. he was the one who gave the first blow ... but friends .. the mapowner was nobody's and well .. I also attacked and I killed the boss faster .. I think that bothered him and I report back ... I don't know if that is too much to ban a player ... since it seems too unfair to me .. it's 7 days of ban which I don't think ..only for someone who did not know how to lose ... thank you very much I hope to be attended immediately .. since I miss playing maple

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    8:08 AM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    you said he gave the first blow, so he got the map owner. after this, if you attacked the boss, you broke the rules

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. WatIsDeze

WatIsDeze Horny Mushroom

May 1, 2020
    1:08 PM
    Camper
    The other guy struck first, you lost the race.

https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/maplelegends-mapowner-guide.31939/

From Precel's mapowner guide.

Obtaining Ownership
    A player gains map ownership when they meet all of the following criteria:
    1. The map is not owned by another player
    2. The player is at least 10 levels below the highest leveled monster in the map
    3. The player kills a mob in the map OR the player hits a boss

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    7:08 AM
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.