1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Lack of scrolls

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Zeretius, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Jente

Jente Brown Teddy

May 28, 2015
    Male
    5:46 AM
    ChooChoo
    Bishop
    I just want the droprate to be low enough, so you can't expect to get those scrolls every week. So it's still a big grind getting them, but do-able!

2. Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    4:46 AM
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    Trust me, zerk 20 doesn't drop every week..f3

3. Aquarium

Aquarium Selkie Jr.

Apr 4, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    Aquarium
    Spearman
    Have fun grinding Zakum 4 months non-stop (entering time etc. not included) to get A White Scroll.

4. Zeön

Zeön Blue Snail

Jul 9, 2015
    Male
    Tidus
    Beginner
    I don't see any use of WS /CS getting dropped by any monsters/PQs.
    I think most players nowadays forgot the most important thing "patience".
    It should take a huge amount of time to get to the endgame, and an even longer time for godly eq.
    You see it is and was fun to bomb your nearly godly eq and start over.
    "relentless pursuit of perfection"

• Like Like x 1
  5. stormyarise

stormyarise Mano

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    11:46 PM
    Shadower
    It is understandable that chaos scrolls should be implemented because people who wants their end game gear and cannot buy them in the server even if they're rich because it is very limited. However, I think it should be in a way that everyone in all level should have a chance to receive one because you do not have to be level 100+ to own a pink adventure cape or a purple adventure cape that you would want to scroll with a chaos scroll. I got my pac when I was level 80ish and I would have gladly scroll it with a chaos scroll if I had one. As for the white scrolls, they do not create end game gear and they are not needed for you to scroll a end game gear. The only reason why they are so good is because they will make it a lot easier for people to reach godly items. The purpose of white scrolls is to eliminate the risk factors in scrolling which lean towards after big bang gms and there is no fun in scrolling if there are no risk involve. I know it painful to see your scroll failing but that is how life works. With greater rewards comes with greater risk. Therefore, they should not be implemented in any ways and remain as they currently stand

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  6. Nikki

Nikki Selkie Jr.

Apr 16, 2015
    Female
    10:46 PM
    Nikki
    Assassin
    Quit lobbying for unequal ideas through the discounting of others opinions, its gross. Just because you choose to play 16 hours a day doesn't mean this is your domain.

srsly, you aren't california, you don't receive 3x-4x electoral votes just for having ample free time.

Equal distribution of high worth items please. This is like asking for PACs and SCGs to drop solely from Zak.

7. Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    4:46 AM
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    O_O...

8. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    11:46 PM
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    I've already made a thread about Gfma 60% so my stance on scrolls is pretty apparent, I do agree normal scrolls (like 60%s) should be made available through easier means. As for dark scrolls 30%s/70%s i think these should remain hard to acquire since they obviously give better stats. As time goes on more scrolls will appear in the market, this is just a dry spell. Have patience people. ;)

As for white scrolls and choas scrolls, I wouldn't mind them dropping from bosses, or at least getting a little buff in gach. I understand these are premium scrolls but the fact that they are nonexistent is kinda stupid. Although i like the fact that no one has perfect gear, it levels the playing field. I do understand where people are coming from.

If I had to choice though I'd just boost them a little in gach over having bosses drop them.

As for giving them as PQ rewards, I'd prefer not to, not because I don't want new players to have but because I'd prefer to keep the server as vanilla as possible. (within reason, obviously we can't keep every thing as they were).

• Like Like x 1