1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Maybe I found Damage formula of Somersalt Kick.

Discussion in 'Community' started by noble2540, Feb 23, 2023.

1. noble2540

noble2540 Blue Snail

May 8, 2020
    11:13 PM
    spellerer
    Beginner
    x
    If you gun -
    max : (DEXx3.6+STR) ATK/100 x0.5
    min : (DEXx3.6x0.09 +STR) ATK/100x0.5
    ATK: no include bullet ATK.

If you knuckle - Range.
    If you other weapons - Range. But I don't know if Knuckle Mastery can be applied.

Can any Buccaneer tell me if Knuckle Mastery applies to other weapons?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    4:13 PM
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    Knuckle Mastery

Source: I am a Bishop

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    noble2540

noble2540 Blue Snail

May 8, 2020
    spellerer
    Beginner
    x
    MapleF12

Do you know the answer? whether bucc or not.

4. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    5:13 PM
    Well, he knows something that's for sure.

5. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Sorry could you clarify what you want the answer to? Are you saying your range when your using a gun as a bucc is the aforementioned range? It shouldnt be x 0.9 since you dont have the mastery. Same case for other weapons.

It should just be 0.6 if I remember correctly.

6. Rapskal

Rapskal Chronos

Nov 1, 2017
    Male
    12:13 AM
    Rapskal
    Night Lord
    Lost
    Actually I experimented with this when I was playing a pistolwhipper and I found that the 0.5x multiplier only applies to the Primary stat, and not the rest of the formula.
    So it should be
    max : ((DEXx3.6x0.5)+STR) ATK/100
    min : ((DEXx3.6x0.09x0.5) +STR) ATK/100
    it's hard to see if you don't have much STR, but I made 2 characters one with high DEX low STR, other with high STR low DEX, and the results were clear that the STR part wasn't being multiplied by the 0.5.
    It's also a significant difference because it means that the DEX multiplier is between 1.8 and 0.162, which averages out to an 0.981 multiplier, less than the 1x multiplier of STR, so the optimal strategy is to put all points in STR for gun somersault kick damage. (although DEX will help more with other pistolwhipper skills like grenade and stuff)

Pretty sure 0.09 is correct, from what I've seen the base mastery stat without any skills is 0.1, and the minimum damage formula has 0.9*Mastery as the multiplier.

• Like Like x 1