1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Missing 3 Skill points

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Ulitimate, May 31, 2020.

1. Ulitimate

Ulitimate Snail

May 10, 2020
    11:02 PM
    UlitimateCB
    Bandit
    Generous
    Description of the bug: Lost 3 skill points after game restart
    What is supposed to happen?: After leveling to 42, skill points should remain in spell
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: After todays restart
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug : Level up, put 3 skill points in a spell and wait till after restart. You will keep your level but 3 points will dissapear
    Extra information : The character that this happened to was UlitimateIce , and the spell was
    meditation. At level 40 I maxed thunder bolt. At level 41 I put 3 points in MP eater to unlock
    meditation. After leveling to 42 and putting my first 3 points into meditation, server went down. Upon reloggin, 3 skill points that were supposed to be in meditation were no longer present. I leveled up to lvl 43 and put the first 3 skills in meditation, when it should total 6 right now.

Please note, I posted another thread on the support/character support subforum so I hope you dont take this as spam. Just trying to make sure this gets placed in the right sub forum.
    Thank you for taking the time to read/help me with this.
    Regards

2. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    12:02 PM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Thanks for posting in both threads! But the correct thread is the character issues, so this will be marked closed ^^ Please continue communicating with us via the char issues thread :D