1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Ways to get Onyx Apples instead of weddings

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Fishy, Sep 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    6:15 PM
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    Hey, so i know people use their NX to get married to receive 12 onyx apples (6 to each person getting married), and sometimes the bride or groom will dc when there are multiple people in the wedding. We can record for our lost apples, but only once if i am correct? if this DCing issue keeps occuring and you lose apples but still spend 20k, i feel like there should be more ways to receieve onyx apples. Here, i have some solutions! :D

Unless there is a way you can compensate apples to either the bride/groom that did DC in the wedding, because i feel like using 20-25k nx for weddings and dcing Maple0033.jpg isnt fair if they dont receieve the wedding awards. (we all know majority of people marry for apples f3)

A) Amoria PQ
    Pros:
    - Keeps people from constantly divorcing just to get apples (Staying Loyal ;D)
    -Gives us something new to do for Married Spouses (Party Quest +Balrog Boss)
    Cons:
    - Takes forever to Code APQ and i understand that is a hassle. As we know, you guys told us your guys focus is Neo Tokyo

B) Gachapon
    - Gaching and being able to get 1-3 apples RNG. this gives people other rewards thatll help newer players as well. (if not a yellow text item)

or

C) Sharenian Party Quest (Guild Party Quest Bonus Stage)
    i feel like having onyx apples as an award for guild pq would be beneficial.
    - Gives guilds more reason to GuildPQ. (mastery books/scrolls/apples?)
    - have more guilds move up in rankings and takes out old guilds
    -For guildpq, you need a total of 6 guildies to enter. if 1 person dcs. the whole squad leaves. IF you have 10 people enter, and 2 dc. 8 people, you will not be kicked since there are more than 6 people inside still. *YOU ONLY DC BEFORE OR AFTER BONUS STAGE 95% OF THE TIME*
    - if onyx apples dropped during bonus stage, assuming an average of 1-5 apples will drop. of course people have a choice to give them all to one person or for themselves to sell and make mesos.
    -Guildpq onyx apples would benefit guild boss runs! #makeguildpqgreatagain

I understand it took forever to get GuildPQ coding to work, so instead of having the hassle to Code APQ (which i heard is hard to find) is it possible to add onyx apples to GuildPQ bonus stage?

I apologize my organization for this thread is bad T_T

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.