1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Nibergen Changes

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Cashew2, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Cashew2

Cashew2 Orange Mushroom

Oct 19, 2020
    Male
    4:30 PM
    Cashew3
    Night Lord, Corsair
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Nibergen is now summoning mobs during all 3 bodies (only summoned mobs during 3rd body before patch). When he summons mobs during 1st body, he gains complete I-Frames so no one can hit him. When he summons mobs during 2nd body, the animation is sped up like 10x, so it looks like the mobs are being ejected out of his body.

He has also been spamming WC a lot more now. A common combo that we've been experiencing especially during 1st body is WC -> summon mobs (gives him i-frames) -> WC again, so we are unable to do any damage to it for an extended period of time. Our team that usually cleared Nibergen pre patch in 13-17 mins now takes 25-30 mins.

Not sure if these changes were intended since there was a quick note about Nibergen changes during the patch notes.

What is supposed to happen?: Only 3rd body should summon mavericks (mobs), Nibergen should not be chaining weapon cancels ala scar/targa especially since there isn't a magic cancel period for players to attack.

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Nibergen (Tokyo Skies in Neo Tokyo)

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Summon Nibergen

Extra information (optional): Will try to get SS/video, but with how obnoxious he is now, might be hard to find a team willing to run it.

2. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    5:30 AM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Alright I've just looked into it, it seems that Nibergen ALWAYS had those skills for all the bodies. It's just that because it used to attack less frequently (due to a bug) it never cast those skills...

HOWEVER, B1 having i-frames and B2 animation being super fast is a bug. Even though the skill is IDENTICAL to B3's mob summon, Neckson just fucked up and forgot to add a few things for B1 and B2. B1 lacks a hitbox (hence i-frames) and B2's timing is super off. Imagine 1 frame per 1 milisecond fast.

I've fixed these animations, and they should be released with a hot fix patch that is coming out soon. Thanks for letting us know!

• Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Jaewonnie

Jaewonnie Capt. Latanica

Apr 21, 2020
    Crimsonwood Mountain: Cavern of Pain
    PAWGChamp
    Buccaneer
    Does this mean the increased weap cancels are here to stay? o.o

4. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    5:30 AM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Weapon cancels will appear on B1, B2, B3 (since that's what was supposed to happen it seems)

BUT, we're fixing it so that the mob summoning animation doesn't give it an i-frame. So you won't have as prolonged of a time where you can't hit the boss.

5. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    iPippy
    *laughs in Chain Lightning*

• Funny Funny x 1