1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Macintosh No Movable Window on Mac

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by hfolk25, May 29, 2017.

1. hfolk25

hfolk25 Blue Snail

Apr 8, 2017
    Female
    2:08 PM
    Assassin
  2. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    5:08 PM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    Delete the client and try redownloading.

If you're running OS Sierra then this download may run a bit smoother: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2T30hKc37wnTlA1QmdIckhTTFk/view

If you do download that one the game will open in fullscreen and you can toggle between that and window mode with command + enter.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    hfolk25

hfolk25 Blue Snail

Apr 8, 2017
    Female
    Assassin
    I don't have a problem with switching between fullscreen and window mode. I want to be able to move my window in window mode.

But I am currently downloading from the link you provided and I'll see if that works out. Thank you!

4. OP
    OP
    hfolk25

hfolk25 Blue Snail

Apr 8, 2017
    Female
    Assassin
    Update: The window is still not movable.

5. Madiba

Madiba Brown Teddy

May 1, 2017
    Male
    7:08 AM
    Madiba
    Assassin
    Beaters
    i have the same problem, would be good to know how to fix this

6. ReeseJChang

ReeseJChang King Slime

Jun 2, 2017
    Male
    4:08 PM
    Zetto
    Buccaneer
    Amity
    I too also have this problem, haven't came across any solution at all. I had tried changing the resolution to various options but it still ends up stuck on the top left corner.

7. wobbuffet

wobbuffet Red Snail

May 15, 2018
    11:08 AM
    Wobbufet
    Warrior
    I'm currently having this problem. It worked fine when I first downloaded the client but it stopped working after I started dual monitoring (coincidence?). Now it won't even work when I single monitor, it's really annoying..

8. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    6:08 AM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    If there is no bar that says "MapleLegends - Wine Desktop" or "Build Date" just restart the client until it does then you should be able to move it around.

9. Bella

Bella Mixed Golem

Nov 7, 2015
    Female
    attach
    F/P Arch Mage
    ethereaI
    The issue isn't a lack of title bar, it's simply that the window is completely stuck in the top left corner - there is no way to drag the window around. I used to get this issue intermittently but it hasn't happened in a while. No idea what causes it.

10. _spectrum

_spectrum Slime

Jul 2, 2017
    Make sure you have these settings for Wine. The main issue is leaving "Normal Windows" checked.

Attached Files:

11. wobbuffet

wobbuffet Red Snail

May 15, 2018
    11:08 AM
    Wobbufet
    Warrior
    I've had those settings by default, so I played around with it for a bit and it still didn't work. I also updated the Wineskin engine and wrapper and that didn't do anything.

And Bella is correct, I have a title bar but the window is just stuck to the top left. It's made multiclienting unfeasible, and in general has made legends unplayable for me for the past week because I need that top left screen real estate for other apps.

sidenote: An interesting observation, I can move the window from one monitor to another using Mission Control, but then it'll stick the top left corner of the secondary monitor. And when it's on the secondary monitor, I can no longer move my mouse between both monitors. Which means I can't interact with maplelegends if its on my secondary monitor unless I move it back to the first monitor using Mission Control (where it'll again, stick to the top left corner).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  12. Bella

Bella Mixed Golem

Nov 7, 2015
    Female
    attach
    F/P Arch Mage
    ethereaI
    I already have my settings as shown in that screenshot, so that's unfortunately not a solution.