1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Not receiving NX

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by xBurntSushi, Jul 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. xBurntSushi

xBurntSushi Blue Snail

Feb 26, 2019
    Male
    8:37 PM
    BurntSuhsi
    Beginner
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):I voted for 2 days in a row on both websites. But i haven't received any nx after voting.
    What is supposed to happen?:Voted on both websites 2 days in a row, was suppose to get 40k nx because of july event
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:07/06/2020 & 07/07/2020
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):

2. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    10:37 AM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    The 2x vote event was only until 07/05, and blue kimmy doesn't give 5,000 nx like red kimmy does. So even if you voted on both platforms for two days, you should only get around 11,000 nx (or somewhere around there, my math is a bit wonky rn)

3. OP
    OP
    xBurntSushi

xBurntSushi Blue Snail

Feb 26, 2019
    Male
    8:37 PM
    BurntSuhsi
    Beginner
    Oh, well even thought I voted i still haven't received the regular pay out. That's why I am confused why i haven't gotten any nx for voting 2 days without receiving anything.