1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pelinsu's HP Washing Calculator!

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Pelinsu, Feb 6, 2022.

1. Pelinsu

Pelinsu Timer

Jan 15, 2022
    4:38 PM
    Hello!

HP washing is a concept that especially new players struggle with. That's why I wanted to have everything under one roof and create a calculator!

Please note that this is a very early alpha version, so any feedback and mistakes noticed is highly appreciated. I will be adding additional info both on the calculator and on this thread here, so expect some changes in the future.

Calculator:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y9mXQ0wVL97mYy_rRV9jT3ICyWW8dexUoTycOT8nXTI/

*Note that you need to choose "File" and "Create a copy" to get an editable version for this.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    9:38 AM
    Trion
    Beginner
    Even though theres a bunch already I appreciate you making one to help new players out and to also give it a modern look!