1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Quest Ring? :0

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bambo, Feb 26, 2019.

Should there be a Quest Item ring too? Tell me the reason!

1. YAS!!!!!!

110 vote(s)
    86.6%
  2. NO:(

17 vote(s)
    13.4%
  1. TrickTrack

TrickTrack Horny Mushroom

Jul 29, 2015
    Male
    2:10 AM
    Everwind
    Page
    I like a ring more but a face wouldn't be too bad compared to what is available.

2. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    12:10 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Here's a question for you all. So we have a monster book ring that requires a lot of cards to collect.

What if we didn't?

There wouldn't be a lot of people that bothered to get monster cards during the whole year it existed. Then suddenly someone suggests a ring reward for collecting monster cards.

Is it merely a self-serving scheme to get more stats than everyone else? Is it unfair some people can get a high tier ring as soon as the ring is released?

Is it unfair the crazy prepper who stockpiled a bunch of food and toilet paper is well off when the zombie apocalypse comes?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    11:10 PM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    I'm not sure what you're getting at, but...no...no it would not be unfair. :confused:

4. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    12:10 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Picking apart a certain argument. People have said quest ring would be unfair because some people have already done a ton of quests.

5. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    11:10 PM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Yeah, I don't think that argument holds water - I wouldn't be too concerned with it.