1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] More Rings

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Valzoa, Oct 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Valzoa

Valzoa Red Snail

May 10, 2020
    Male
    3:57 AM
    Vulkin
    I/L Mage
    So like the title says, more rings! We have the Monster Book Ring, we have the Ellin Savior's Ring - what goes in the other slots? Wedding Rings can't be upgraded (last I checked) so that one is out of the question.

Here are some ways new rings could be implemented:

Long Questlines

Like the Ellin Savior's Ring - a custom questline could be created to provide a new ring; doesn't have to be crazy stats, as a matter of fact a ring with the same stats as the Ellin Savior's Ring would be fantastic, and I'm sure others would agree!

Could even use existing questlines that we already know are lengthy and challenging, and add an extra reward in the form of a ring equip.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crafting

Have a custom NPC for crafting accessories, like rings and earrings - or add those options onto existing NPCs that already do crafting. The staff can get together are decide what materials are required, what the ring's stats will be, etc. Again, doesn't have to be crazy stats.

Can be as simple as:
    HP Ring [adds +150 HP] - Required materials = 5 Garnet, 5 Gold Bar, 1,000,000 mesos.
    Warrior Ring [adds +10 STR] - mats = 10 Power Crystal, Manon's Tail, 3,000,000 mesos.
    These are just some examples.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quest Completions

I'll just point to this thread https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/formal-proposal-questers-ring.29962/ because it's already a very well thought out suggestion.

That's pretty much it. I just wanna fill my other 2 ring slots, and I'm sure many others do too, if not all. I think there could be really fun new ways to get new rings into the game using what is already there.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.