1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[Suggestion] More Rings

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Valzoa, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Valzoa

Valzoa Red Snail

May 10, 2020
    Male
    4:13 AM
    Vulkin
    I/L Mage
    So like the title says, more rings! We have the Monster Book Ring, we have the Ellin Savior's Ring - what goes in the other slots? Wedding Rings can't be upgraded (last I checked) so that one is out of the question.

Here are some ways new rings could be implemented:

Long Questlines

Like the Ellin Savior's Ring - a custom questline could be created to provide a new ring; doesn't have to be crazy stats, as a matter of fact a ring with the same stats as the Ellin Savior's Ring would be fantastic, and I'm sure others would agree!

Could even use existing questlines that we already know are lengthy and challenging, and add an extra reward in the form of a ring equip.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crafting

Have a custom NPC for crafting accessories, like rings and earrings - or add those options onto existing NPCs that already do crafting. The staff can get together are decide what materials are required, what the ring's stats will be, etc. Again, doesn't have to be crazy stats.

Can be as simple as:
    HP Ring [adds +150 HP] - Required materials = 5 Garnet, 5 Gold Bar, 1,000,000 mesos.
    Warrior Ring [adds +10 STR] - mats = 10 Power Crystal, Manon's Tail, 3,000,000 mesos.
    These are just some examples.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quest Completions

I'll just point to this thread https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/formal-proposal-questers-ring.29962/ because it's already a very well thought out suggestion.

That's pretty much it. I just wanna fill my other 2 ring slots, and I'm sure many others do too, if not all. I think there could be really fun new ways to get new rings into the game using what is already there.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  2. MrPresident

MrPresident Capt. Latanica

Dec 19, 2017
    MrPresident
    Spearman
    Doesn't even have to be all custom rings. These 3 are in library and fit the stat boost of old maple. I'd add a 4th ring that gave HP & MP with no stats (maybe edit the wedding rings to be this one?) and then put the rings in a repeatable quest so people can farm which ring they want. Alternatively they could be added to some boss drops to make different bosses more attractive.

https://maplelegends.com/lib/equip?id=01112400
    https://maplelegends.com/lib/equip?id=01112407
    https://maplelegends.com/lib/equip?id=01112408

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. IHearColors

IHearColors Timer

Jul 1, 2017
    Male
    1:13 AM
    Shadower, I/L Arch Mage, Bandit
    I remember reading somewhere where the extra two slots are meant for the temporary rings you get from events and such, I could be wrong though.

4. raysinz5

raysinz5 Mr. Anchor

Jul 1, 2015
    Male
    I/L Mage
    ringlol.PNG

Can we add this ring I found in the library? I'm sure it would somewhat help alleviate the HP washing issues we currently have.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. IHearColors

IHearColors Timer

Jul 1, 2017
    Male
    Shadower, I/L Arch Mage, Bandit
    Damn, that shit is overpowered

6. Pante

Pante Slime

Aug 16, 2020
    Male
    Why not add a ring that requires you to gather ETC's from a bunch of different bosses? The ETC's could be new rare drops that can only be looted by one party member. Might be a decent way to revive some bosses that don't seem to get much love such as Capt. Latanica, Krexel and Papulatus. It would also give players a daily incentive to log in as they would need to farm these bosses over a long period of time before an ETC drops. The ring itself doesn't need to be anything special like the monster ring either, but a simple +2-3 all stats boost with some hp/mp, speed/jump, or avoid/acc.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Althariisa

Althariisa Slimy

Jul 17, 2018
    Female
    5:13 AM
    Tauriel
    Dark Knight
    Honor
    I love this suggestion i hope they implement this. I dont like to rely on event to get a ring.

• Like Like x 1
  8. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    3:13 AM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
  9. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    What about any/some of these rings?

Explorer’s Magical Ring (One-of-a-Kind)

Explorer’s Critical Ring (One-of-a-Kind)

Explorer’s Gratias Ring (One-of-a-Kind)

Explorer’s Cruel Ring (One-of-a-Kind)

Zombie Army Ring

Evolving Ring (One-of-a-Kind)

Angelic Blessing Ring (One-of-a-Kind)

Dark Angelic Blessing Ring (One-of-a-Kind)

White Angelic Blessing Ring (One-of-a-Kind)

Ephenia’s Ring (One-of-a-Kind)

Sauce: https://global.hidden-street.net/eq/accessories/ring

10. AioriaX

AioriaX Selkie Jr.

Jul 25, 2017
    Male
    4:13 PM
    AioriaX
    Night Lord
    Beaters
    LOL 150 avoid, AND 25 weapon attack bro.