1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The journey of Rinnosuke

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Kirisame, May 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Kirisame

Kirisame Mr. Anchor

Jul 5, 2018
    4:28 PM
    Peke
    Night Lord
    Pigu
    Hello, everyone.
    As the journal section arrived, I decided to start one also. SlimeGrin

A little background
    I played Hero as my first character when I started playing MapleLegends in 2018, just like what Cak33 is illustrating. I managed to wash to 30k HP by pumping 70 base INT, plus some INT gears I bought along the way. Sadly maple journey was not in my mind back then.

After that, I made a Bishop and a Night Lord. At first I only wanted a HS mule, then a MU mule. You can guess what happened.

I took a break from Maple from mid 2019 to early 2021, and now I'm back. End game Hero and NL are, well, strong but boring. So I decide to try something new.

[​IMG]

Meet Rinnosuke
    So here he is, Kirisame's good friend - Rinnosuke.
    Both IGNs are from the Touhou Project, if you're interested.
    [​IMG]
    The dice result was 4/6/10/5, it will be explained later.
    (If you're going to HP wash a non-mage and non-warrior class, it's ideal to roll for 5+ DEX and 10+ INT here.)

[​IMG]
    Unlike some other journals, I will use the NX I already had.

I know it will be better to create characters in different accounts in the long run.
    But I'm impatient to wait for the NX equivalent to 500 days of voting. MapleF18

The goals
    Rinnosuke will become a shadower. Because I had experience playing other classes on different servers, but I never played shadower before. Another reason is I can utilize my NL equipments on my shadower, to save some mesos.

My first goal is wash to 30k HP + 10k MP potential. I have enough NX to buy 1000 AP resets, which means I can wash every fresh AP if I want. I have nowhere to spend those NX on anyways.

My second goal is to get T10 ring at least. Because +10 on every stats is extremely good for shadowers, let along the extra HP and MP. Unlike what Soblet did, I will get it while progressing.

Besides, I wish it could possibly help new players get understanding of how HP washing works, and how to efficiently wash your character.

And most importantly, having fun while doing this.

The rules
    I won't say this is a challenge. So I will not add any additional rules besides the rules of MapleLegends.
    I can utilize everything I have, accept help from others, buy leech, self leech, etc.

However, I will NOT just leeching from level 10 - 140, I promise. SlimeSweat2

The pace
    Despite not capping by the NX, I will update this in a relatively slow pace.
    I have other characters to play, and I might be busy in real life soon.

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.