1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The PogVentures Journal : The Re-Re-Return

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Motto, Nov 13, 2022.

1. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    5:13 PM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    POG
    [​IMG]

Greetings my fellow Poggerstanians!
    [​IMG]

The Motto, aka PogShad, The Discorder, The ultimate degen, The guy that doesn't know how to merch, First of his Title is back to play the 2003 pixel game.

But lets just say that, I'm not going to pretend to be playing every single day, like a degen, I got a routine that I'm following.

So where we at?

I am mostly looking at QoL with my PogShadower, trying to get better at Solo Papulatus (to grab some coins... hehe)
    [​IMG]

The Situation [​IMG]

The PogShad has returned with his ultimate crappy gear!
    I must find a way to better the life of this degen by finding stuff to "slightly" improve.

[​IMG]

I think that, on the first equip goals to get are :

1. Work Glove (maybe 13wa+)
    2. Dragon Khanjar (30wa+ ?)
    3. Earrings (Dex 10+ ?)
    Any opinions are welcome.

Other than that, I am now going to farm for the Silver Mane cause I want to get speed
    [​IMG]

Life [​IMG]

Now to the best part of every journal I make, the life section, where you can find most of the degen info about my irl situation.

Work-related I'm stressed by doing a ton of projects, having so many responsibilities and basically becoming the Jack-of-All-Trades at my company, solving issues and what not for everyone.
    (Thank you autistic brain for making me this way)

I finally have gotten my English exam results for the Cambridge C1 and I passed with a whooping 193/210, aka I'm basically a C1, almost C2 english user.
    (Thank you discord degens for writing a ton + YouTube for being my teacher all life long)

Next year in January I'll apply to a masters abroad in Denmark, hopefully I'll pass the admission of which I'll find out more info on the 10th of June.
    [​IMG]

Life-related I'm happy to announce that I've been steadily going on with home gym sessions for the last 3 months.
    Slowly loosing weight and, for the better part, looking better.

Mostly doing rowing sessions (AinzAinz will bitch about me persistently doing the same routine every single time lulw) and some calisthenics / free-body exercising.

Here is my excellent schedule :
    [​IMG]

All this free-body exercising / calisthenics is because I'm interested in one life-long goal, of being able to do something like this :
    [​IMG]
    Backflip to Handstand is quite hard (balance and shoulder strength)
    Handstand down to Planche press is ... nuts.

At the moment I can do some simpler variations of both (Handstand and Planche) and slowly progressing through the weeks.

I started this year, in January with close to 113~114kg and am now down to approx. 107kg.
    Not a bad change in one year... but I want to reach 100kg by end of year.

Oh and training my grip, hopefully I'll reach 250lbs strength someday soon™

~~~

Anyway!

Thank you for reading my fellow Poggerstanians and welcome back, to the most degen journal on forum!!!

I will do my best to accompany you with more funny journal images!

[​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 14
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    11:13 AM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    This is going to get abandoned harder than Ainz’s omega sector guide.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Will drop faster than ur bodyweight

4. Camazotz

Camazotz Pink Teddy

Sep 27, 2020
    Male
    11:13 AM
    Camazotz, AoKuang, Heimdallr
    Dark Knight, Marksman, Shadower
    Caffeine
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Sell your shadower gear and re-invest into Pomodoro.

wb

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    WADAPATATO [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Imagine going to Raffle, wasting all your precious evening time after work and gym... to kill 100 ToT mobs and raffling this...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hello? raffle?
    ~

Anyway... I'll be trying to farm some 7f and do daily Papulatus, whenever possible.
    I guess that I'll be LVL 153 in a couple of days.

Right now I'm getting close to 5% in 15min while soloing 7f, that's not bad ngl, plus its a chill 5min gameplay, 2min rest / doing stuff, then repeat.

[​IMG]

Life

Work week is back, kinda disinterested of work, mainly cause I've been working on the same project for over 2 months now.
    Else I'm doing various other small works around, for others.
    Its fine, but I guess that's what I'll be doing for the next 3ish months.
    ~

Finally found out that the 3rd of Jan I'll be doing a nose surgery, to fix a breathing issue I've had for over 10 years.

TL;DR [​IMG]
    the Nasal choncaes in my body move and expand throughout the day, depending on the temperature of the air I breathe.
    Through this movement the Choncae close/open parts of the internal Naris, provoking as such a nasal "blockage" of air, where air gets trapped and doesn't get send to the nasopharynx.
    The only treatment I can get, even though its not anything important, to remove some of the concha "meat" so that the expansion has a lower-% of actually blocking the passage of air.
    [​IMG]
    Long live actually breathing through both nasal canals [​IMG]
    ~

Other than that, did my daily exercising, combusting a whole whopping lot of calories even today.
    [​IMG] & [​IMG]
    I'mma throw the entire daily routine I did, in small so it doesn't spam the entire page lol.

Pike Pushups 2 x 10
    Leg Raise 3 x 15
    Inverted Row 3 x 15 (to failure last set, I was burned out)
    Reverse Nordic Curl 3 x 10 (my quads were burning)
    Negative Pullup 3 x 5 (hangboard pullup are hard ngl, will try to get better at this)
    Reverse Hyperextension 3 x 10 (i'mma switch these with Supermans in the future, cause they are hard to set up without a good cushioned seat)
    Copenhagen Plank 3 x 15s each oblique (very hard to keep it stable on a chair that moves around LOL)
    Single Calf/Toe Raise 3 x 15 each leg (muh 100kg+ on each leg, very stronk)

Grip crushing 2 x 15 each hand (150lbs)
    Grip extension 2 x 50 each hand (rubber bands)
    Grip pinch 1 x 10 + 1 x 15s hold (on 15mm edge)

Rowing 3 x 2km
    (2x2km normal at 160w, 20spm)
    (1000m at 220w/25spm, 500m at 150w/20spm rest, 500m at 220w/25spm)

~~~

Anyway, have fun my Poggerstanians for the entire day!

Hopefully, we'll meet tomorrow for another entry!!!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
  7. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    YABADABADOO
    [​IMG]

It seems like playing, even for 15-20 minutes is the most I can do, in the last couple of days.

I farmed the etc required to get the MANE [​IMG]

And that's another -50m on my account lulw.
    Well, not like I'll be able to get upgrades for a while.

Hypothetically speaking the upgrades I'm most likely going to follow through with are :

1. 30wa+ Dragon Khanjar (its ~120 coins ?)
    2. Better shoes, the ones I have right now are useful only to equip the DKhan (9dex)

Or the third option, a bit more annoying and farming/bossing induced.
    Is to get either a Targa/Scar Helm (LUK/DEX) and scroll it to 30DEX ... haha.

That way it will be better than the Ravana Helm I have right now (plus it has more base avoid stats, that's pog).

I will try getting the targa/scar preq ready and see if there are people running, during my free hours (8pm to 10pm GMT+1)

My stats rn :
    [​IMG]

Life

Lets start with the obvious health-related part, seems like my weight has now stabilized down, close to 108kg.
    Sadly not breaking into the 107kg yet... but I guess in the next days I'll be able to.

Pics of my weight tracking progression... lmfao the spike in late August-mid September, I was partying too hard.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm right now trying to re-work the workout schedule I'm on.
    Mostly cause I'm doing full-body workouts atm and, especially when just switching between types each day, I'm constantly putting area muscles to stress, not sure if its the best way, without going into overtraining mode.
    [​IMG]

I had been working out the last days, on and off, depending on my muscles being sore or me being too tired from coming from work a big late.

Won't post the workout shesh, cause the tables are going to change soon™.

~

Work-related my CEO found out from my boss that I'm planning on moving abroad to study a masters in Denmark next year.
    From what I've heard from colleagues, this was the first time in the last couple of years he had been sad of loosing a member of his team.
    Not bad I guess? At least they now understand I'm a big cogwheel in their company.
    [​IMG]

~~~

Hola muchachos, thanks for reading!

Stay healthy!!​

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 10
    • Like Like x 2
  8. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    [​IMG]
    Randomly went for Pianus, cause why not and I found both Right and Left.
    [​IMG]

Helped BaeAf and bregye get pianus certificate.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    HON HON
    [​IMG]

CleverCookieCleverCookie

So I've wasted this morning doing some easy bossing, Papu, random 7f and then I had to log onto another char, just to be able to grind Ravana...
    Surprisingly went faster and more chill than Papu... [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    You can see my dumb F/P mule on the right, being used as a mage should be... as filth disposal, even if it dies (didn't die both times, not bad).

FatSlothFatSloth POGGERS THE SLOTH MAN!!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Anyway, farmed those pumpkin coins and some Ravana XP.
    Went to the Hiyoween lady and traded them in for Ring scrolls...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Absolute win, Moai status scrolling.​

[​IMG]

HiyoHiyo cheats at games idk how, maybe Hiyoween game buff???

Life

Read a book on calisthenics and general progressive overload training.
    [​IMG]
    In general good book but the info found on it, if not too lazy, can be understood through articles.
    Plus read some articles regarding training regimes and found out that, especially for big muscular groups, you'll want to separate and rest them for longer.

Like you could be training triceps/biceps every second day, with "ease" as long as you don't overtrain.
    While for bigger groups, such as quads, rectus abdominis, lat dorsi, delts and traps should be trained in a more "chill" way weekly.
    So for that I've ideated yet again another workout schedule, I'mma try it out until end of year.

Plus, on the rest days I'll be rowing more, cause I'll have more time from not doing calisthenics stuff.
    [​IMG]

After lunch I'll be going on a hike, just like a week ago, cause nice weather!

~~~

Poggerstanians! Keep well!!
    To the next entry!

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Hiyo

Hiyo Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Sep 21, 2016
    Kuwait
    6:13 PM
    Hiyo
    Camper
    I'm just good at matching cards, ask NugZehNugZeh :3

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    OWO nsfw art of my char, I've been gender bended [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I will soon post more entries, just taking some work-related deadlines atm, can't be arsed playing.

• Like Like x 2