1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts about new players' well-being

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by T2Smile, Nov 28, 2023.

Do you agree new players are getting tougher to reach most of goals than before?

1. Super agree

26 vote(s)
    32.1%
  2. Kind of agree

17 vote(s)
    21.0%
  3. Neutral

16 vote(s)
    19.8%
  4. Kind of disagree

16 vote(s)
    19.8%
  5. Strongly disagree

6 vote(s)
    7.4%
  1. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    6:10 AM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
  2. TermiteLover

TermiteLover Brown Teddy

Nov 8, 2021
    11:10 PM
    Guildless
    Any change to the gacha system would require a massive redesign on mobs drops and their respective drop rates. As it stands, far too many scrolls/items desired for progression are simply locked behind gacha supply (even those that now have a secondary drop source, the main injection is greatly favoured to gacha). If anything, the multi-WhateverTheCurrentFlavour are actually doing a service to the game as a whole, bringing in a large number of the desired items and lowering the price for everyone looking to purchase...

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Sasza

Sasza Blue Snail

Jan 1, 2024
    1:10 PM
    As a new player, the amount of scrolls is staggering and hard to keep up with. You could spend as much time evaluating scrolls, as levelling up. I would rather have two scrolls worth more, than twenty to research only to find out half of them are worth as much as old newspapers. I’m already using multiple characters just to store scrolls. I have opened FM store on a second character, and I’m considering stopping using gacha tickets, as the amount of items becomes unmanageable.

Very contrasting to back in the day, when scrolls were a special, rare thing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    6:10 AM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    wait til you have more gach on hand before using and make a mule for 10s, 60s, 70s, 30s so you can stack them easier

• Agree Agree x 3