1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Thoughts and suggestions on washing mechanic

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by kickserve, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Resemblance

Resemblance Red Snail

Nov 24, 2020
    Male
    3:34 AM
    Cleric
    Gold
    HP Washing is not optional in Maplelegends, it's mandatory.
    According to you'r logic, breathing and eating is optional in real life.

I'm fine with hard work paying off, but I don't like the idea of having to vote for months/years in order to do so.

These are not legit problems for a mushroom game.
    Our biggest problem should be where to train and how much fun we're making.

2. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    8:34 AM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    Kimmy stated at the end of 2020, they are coming up with new ways to obtain HP, that does not use AP resets.
    Most probably they won't depend on yr NX too.
    But I believe the difficulty will be just as, if not more, difficult than getting the T10 monster ring, so be prepared to put in actual effort.

3. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    5:34 PM
    Yeah I agree with the last part here that you said, I was in the same boat before but it was leaned more on the disagree section.

Screenshot at Jan 30 08-49-28.png
    Can you tell me what it says in the red box that the red arrow is pointing too?, I don't see the word 'mandatory'.

I guess thats true? But that individual would be dead so, thats a big sad..

I do agree that voting for months/years is kind of a downgrade to fun, the reasons to why I enjoy HP washing is, I'm able to give mesos to someone that needs/wants it in trade for leech.

Sort of a win-win situation, meaning they get mesos, while I gain EXP and HP however.. some people might not be able to afford it, which sometimes I would give free HPQ runs (leech, m-my bishop's level is kinda high they would only gain +1 exp.. heh..) for people until they all reached level 21 to enter KPQ, if the player would be a warrior I would continue HPQing with them.

[​IMG]

4. Resemblance

Resemblance Red Snail

Nov 24, 2020
    Male
    3:34 AM
    Cleric
    Gold
    1. It's harder to reply to u when u reply to multiple people in the same comment
    2. You'r argument is a sales gimick they use in gtop? not valid
    3. Yeah, u die in real life if u dont eat and breath - same as if u dont wash in maplelegends - means both are optional (according to u'r logic. i would say they're both mandatory).

It's cool that u like hp washing! I like hp washing as well cuz i love math.
    I hate the fact that i cant play my lvl 110 Hero cuz of ap resets. I wont lvl up if it wont make me stronger each lvl, it's not Maple for me. So I'll just quit for now until some nx is piled in my account or maybe the next event will fix my situation.

1 more thing u all dont consider - what if a new player dont want a fucking mage? think about it.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Voxtagrams

Jun 13, 2020
    The gtop thing isn't a sales gimmick, its actually true you don't really have to HP wash if you don't want to, although its going to be extremely hard and difficult to do bosses its just more comfortable to do so.

Yeah, I know that some people really dislike mages (same here, tbh I love Rouges/Thieves)
    but, theres going to be a x2 vote event coming soon, https://forum.maplelegends.com/inde...sh-event-vote-cash-drops-feb-1st-feb-7.36976/

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    8:34 AM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    Imma derail from HP washing for awhile, since I've went through the exact same route as u did
    You can still level up, just keep your AP Points.
    When I was lvl 107 on my Hero, I've got 80 base INT. From this level onwards, I use 5 AP Resets every level. If I don't have NX, I just don't pump any stats and continue as it is.
    Being lvl 110-120 is honestly a pretty slow grind for me. Maybe I was training at the wrong place? I was constantly switching between CDs and Himes training spot, but at this level range, the amount of NX I have did not increase and decrease - the daily voting gives me just enough to buy AP Resets.

On warriors thats fine. The grind is slower but still doable. As of now, I have a lvl 146 Hero, raw 28k HP, raw 1.7k MP, with no mage yet, and my journey from lvl 110 to lvl 146, I didn't take any leech.

Now back to the HP washing topic:
    Before PB was release, HT was considered as the 'end-game' boss. With a lvl 200 unwashed NL, monster ring & 3 HP-scrolled pets, you can enjoy HT.
    The same can't be said for PB, which is the new 'end-game' boss.
    Thus I have to disagree with you here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Voxtagrams

Jun 13, 2020
    Yeah I do agree with you PB is the end game boss, as of HT being the previous boss for end game.

I was sort of leaning more towards Zakum and Scarga (I'm too much of a wimp to do HT or PB) XD

• Friendly Friendly x 1