1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved Voting Issue

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by bigbutts, Jul 24, 2020.

1. bigbutts

bigbutts Brown Teddy

May 31, 2017
    10:47 PM
    bigbutts
    I don't know if this is the correct place to post this but I would like some help. So the current issue I am having is that my girlfriend and I live together so we share the same IP so 1 of us can only vote per day (besides the 12hour cycle vote). Is there anyway that we can both vote using the same IP? Do I need we need to get a VPN, use mobile, or use public wifi? I would much rather us both be able to vote from home if possible, thank you.

p.s. We can provide proof of identification if needed.

2. OP
    OP
    bigbutts

bigbutts Brown Teddy

May 31, 2017
    bigbutts
  3. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    11:47 AM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Votes are processed by GTOP (which is a service not run by us, but a third party). They don't allow votes from VPNs, so the best I can suggest is probably your wife voting on your home network, and you voting on mobile data :(

4. OP
    OP
    bigbutts

bigbutts Brown Teddy

May 31, 2017
    bigbutts
    Thank you :) we just tried mobile and it worked!